WBSBCL Recruitment 2017. WBSBCL Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Online- 75 Depot Supervisor, Depot Manager Posts. West Bengal State Beverages Corporation has Invites Application for Depot Supervisor, Depot Manager Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–02nd June, 2017.
- West Bengal State Beverages Corporation (WBSBCL) Recruitment–75 Depot Supervisor, Depot Manager Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.excise.wb.gov.in West Bengal State Beverages Corporation has published a jobs notification for Depot Supervisor, Depot Manager Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Online mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
West Bengal State Beverages Corporation (WBSBCL) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Depot Supervisor, Depot Manager Posts- 75 Vacancies.
WBSBCL Recruitment 2017:
- Welcome to the Excise Directorate, Government of West Bengal. The Excise Directorate under the Finance Department, GoWB is one of the major revenue earning directorates for the Government of West Bengal.The operations of the Excise Directorate centre around the enforcement of regulations relating to the manufacture, production, possession, distribution, transport, supply, selling and buying of liquor and other intoxicants.
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 02nd June, 2017.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 07th July, 2017.
WBSBCL Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 75 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Depot Supervisor, Depot Manager – 75 Posts
||Rs. 7100 to Rs. 37600/- per month with Grade Pay Rs. 3900/-, For Assistant Depot Manager Post aspirants, can get Rs. 7100 to Rs. 37600/- per month with Grade Pay Rs. 3600/- and for Depot Supervisor Post the officials will offer Rs. 5400 to Rs. 25200/- per month with Grade Pay Rs. 2900/-.||Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Commerce or Arts or Information Technology or Business Administration or Engineering from recognized University or Institution of repute for Post No. 01 & 02 and Higher Secondary or equivalent from any recognized Board or an institute of repute for Post No. 03 with relevant experience.|
- Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 39 Years.
- There is no application fee for all category candidates.
- Candidates will be selected based on written competitive examination or test followed by an interview.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply online only through the official website. Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.excise.wb.gov.in from 02-06-2017 to 07-07-2017 till 14:00 hrs.
For More information you can click on the link given below: