University of Hyderabad Recruitment 2017. Advertisement Notification Apply Online- 41 Professor, Assistant Professor & Associate Professor Posts. has Invites Application for Professor, Assistant Professor & Associate Professor Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–31-03-2017.
- University of Hyderabad Recruitment–41 Professor, Assistant Professor & Associate Professor Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.uohyd.ac.in University of Hyderabad has published a jobs notification for Professor, Assistant Professor & Associate Professor Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Online mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
University of Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Professor, Assistant Professor & Associate Professor Posts- 41 Vacancies.
University of Hyderabad Recruitment 2017:
The University of Hyderabad (UoH), one of the major institutions of higher education in India is largely devoted to postgraduate studies and is widely known for its excellence in research and for its distinguished faculty. Founded in 1974 with Prof. Gurbaksh Singh as its first Vice Chancellor, UoH – also known as Hyderabad Central University or HCU- has emerged as a leading centre of teaching and research. The large campus located near Gachibowli, which is the IT hub of Hyderabad, has immense bio-diversity and is home to over 75 varieties of bird, not to speak of the lakes and rock formations which give the campus a natural beauty.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 15th May, 2017.
- Last Date for Receipt Application Form: 19th May, 2017.
University of Hyderabad Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 41 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Professor, Assistant Professor & Associate Professor – 41 Posts
· Professor: 11 Posts.
· Associate Professor: 19 Posts.
· Assistant Professor: 11 Posts.
+ AGP : 10,000Associate Professor
+ AGP : 9,000
|Candidates should be an eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned/ allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/ policy papers for S.No-1, Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/ allied/ relevant disciplines, Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks for S.No-2, have Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university for S.No-3 Posts for Mathematics & Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Animal Biology, Plant Sciences, Biochemistry, History, Regional Studies, Economics, High Energy Materials, Neural And Cognitive Science And Innovation Studies disciplines with adequate experience. For more information refer the notification.|
- Candidates age should be 65 years.
- Applicants required to pay Rs.1,000/- for ‘General, OBC and TG (Third Gender)’ categories and Rs.300/- for ‘SC/ ST/ PWD’ categories (even if the post is not reserved for these categories) through online.
- Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in Interview.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply online only through the official website. Eligible candidates can apply online through the website http://jobs.uohyd.ac.in/online on or before 15-05-2017 & send the hard copy of application along with self-attested copies (not originals) of the certificates to the application in support of category, date of birth, qualifications and experience etc., furnished in the application. Mark ‘Enclosure Sl.No._____ ‘ (as mentioned/ filled in the application) at the top right hand corner of each copy of the certificate/ documents to Assistant Registrar (HR Section), Room 225, First Floor, Administration Building, University of Hyderabad, Prof. C.R. Rao Road, Central, University P.O, Gachibowli, Hyderabad-500 046, Telangana, India on or before 19-05-2017 by 05.00 PM.