UIICL Recruitment 2017. UIICL Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Online- 696 Assistant Posts. United India Insurance Company Limited has Invites Application for Assistant Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–08th August, 2017.
- United India Insurance Company Limited (UIICL) Recruitment–696 Assistant Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.uiic.co.in United India Insurance Company Limited has published a jobs notification for Assistant Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Online mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
United India Insurance Company Limited (UIICL) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Assistant Posts- 696 Vacancies.
UIICL Recruitment 2017:
- United India Insurance Co. Ltd is one of the largest insurance companies in India. It was established in 1938. There are many insurance products in a company to provide wide varieties of insurance to their customers. Schemes Company provides. The office is located in Chennai. However, department decides to release an official UIIC Recruitment 2017 Notification to hire various candidates on Assistant Posts. Moreover details of UIIC Assistant Jobs 2017 available here, kindly go through it.
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 14th August, 2017.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 28th August, 2017.
UIICL Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 696 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Assistant – 696 Posts||Scale pay Rs. 23,000/- Per Month||Applicants who have done with a Graduation from any recognized University in India are eligible to apply for the UIICL Recruitment 2017 Notification.|
- Applying candidates minimum and maximum age limit is should between 18 years to 28 years.
- There is no specified Application Fee in officials recruitment notification. So we suggest the applicants visit the official web page of the United India Insurance Company Limited at www.uiic.co.in.
- Aspirants who had applied for these posts they will go for the Prelims Test and Main Exam.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply online only through the official website. Visit the official website of the United India Insurance Company Limited (UIICL) i.e., www.uiic.co.in.
- Find the UIICL Recruitment 2017 Notification for 696 Assistant Positions.
- Click on that link and read the official employment notification to get the idea about the eligibility.
- Applicants who are eligible according to the official recruitment notification then click on the application form.
- Fill the application form for UIICL Recruitment 2017 and attach the recent photograph and signature as per rules.
- Recheck the filled application form before submitting it.
- Pay the application fee as per category.
- Take a print out of the application for future use.
For More information you can click on the link given below: