UHSR Recruitment 2017. UHSR Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Online- 230 Teacher (Assistant Professor), Principal & Senior Resident etc Posts. University of Health Sciences, Rohtak has Invites Application for Teacher (Assistant Professor), Principal & Senior Resident etc Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–18th June, 2017.
- University of Health Sciences, Rohtak (UHSR) Recruitment–230 Teacher (Assistant Professor), Principal & Senior Resident etc Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.uhsr.ac.in University of Health Sciences, Rohtak has published a jobs notification for Teacher (Assistant Professor), Principal & Senior Resident etc Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Online mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
University of Health Sciences, Rohtak (UHSR) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Teacher (Assistant Professor), Principal & Senior Resident etc Posts- 230 Vacancies.
UHSR Recruitment 2017:
- Bhagwat Dayal Sharma (1918–1993), popularly known as Panditji, was the first Chief Minister of the Indian state of Haryana and later Governor of Odisha and Madhya Pradesh from 30 April 1980 to 14 May 1984.
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 18th June, 2017.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 09th July, 2017.
UHSR Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 230 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Teacher (Assistant Professor), Principal & Senior Resident etc – 230 Posts
|Scale pay Rs.15600-39100 + Rs.6600/-||Candidates should have A basic University qualification included in the schedule to the Dentist Act, 1948 (16 of 1948) and MDS in Oral Pathology/ Conservative Dentistry/ Prosthodontics or equivalent qualification recognized by the Dental Council of India in the subject concerned for Post No. 01, Master Degree in Nursing from the recognized institute and Knowledge of Hindi up to Matric for Post No. 02, MBBS from any Institution/ University recognized by the MCI and MD/ MS/ DNB in the subject concerned & Must be registered under the State/Central Medical Registration Act for Post No. 03 & 04, Chartered Accountant (CA) from a recognized Institute/ Organization for Post No. 05, Chartered Accountant (CA) from a recognized Institute/ Organization or SAS for Post No. 06, A basic University qualification included in the schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act 1948 (102 of 1956) and M.H.A (Master in Hospital Administration) or a post Graduation Degree recognized as equivalent to M.H.A. by the Medical Council of Indian or MS/MD of equivalent for Post No. 07, MBBS from any Institute/University recognized by MCI with Must be registered under the State Council/ MCI and MD/ DPM for Post No. 08 & MBBS from any Institute/University recognized by MCI with Must be registered under the State Council/ MCI for Post No. 09 with relevant experience.|
- Candidates age limit should be between 25 – 55 years for Post No. 01, 30 – 40 years for Post No. 02, 18 – 42 years for Post No. 05 & 06, 25 – 45 years for Post No. 07, 25 – 40 years for Post No. 08 and 22 – 40 years for Post No. 09, 03 & 04 as on 09-07-2017. Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ BC candidates.
- Candidates should pay Rs. 1000/- and Rs. 250/- for reserved category i.e. SC/ BC-A/BC-B and EBPG of Haryana Domicile through online.
- Candidates will be selected based on written/ screening test & interview.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply online only through the official website. Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.uhsr.ac.in from 18-06-2017 to 09-07-2017 till 11:59 PM & send hard copy of the online application with self attested photocopies of date of birth certificate, educational qualification certificate, computer knowledge certificate, experience certificate, sports certificate and any other certificate by registered post to the Assistant Registrar (Rectt. & Estt.), Pt. B.D.Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak-124001, Haryana within two weeks after the last date of submission of online applications.
For More information you can click on the link given below: