TNPSC Recruitment 2017. TNPSC Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Online- 1953 Assistant,Accountant Posts. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has Invites Application for Assistant,Accountant Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–27-04-2017.
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Recruitment–1953 Assistant,Accountant Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.tnpscexams.net Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has published a jobs notification for Assistant,Accountant Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Online mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Assistant,Accountant Posts- 1953 Vacancies.
TNPSC Recruitment 2017:
AS MANDATED BY THE CONSTITUTION OF INDIA, THE TAMIL NADU PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION CONSISTENTLY AIMS AT CREATING AND NURTURING A PUBLIC SERVICE WHICH IS INDEPENDENT, IMPARTIAL, ETHICAL, EFFECTIVE AND BEING CAPABLE AND ENOUGH TO MEET THE NEW CHALLENGES FACED BY THE GOVERNMENT AND RESPONSIVE TO THE GROWING EXPECTATIONS OF THE PUBLIC AT LARGE AND MARGINALIZED SECTIONS IN PARTICULAR.
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 27th April, 2017.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 26th May, 2017.
TNPSC Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 1953 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Assistant,Accountant – 1953 Posts
Assistant – 1843 Post.
Accountant – 85 Post.
|Aspirants interested in TNPSC Assistant Recruitment 2017 2018 should have Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or Economics or Statistics or Any Bachelor’s Degree.|
- Minimum- 18 & maximum- 30 years.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 150/- (Rupee one hundred fifty only) Candidates have to Register their basic particulars through One -Time Registration which is mandatory on payment of Rs. 50/- (Rupee fifty only) towards registration fee. Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- (Rupee one hundred only) Examination fee in the form of Online or by offline at SBI/at Indian Bank. SC/ST/Differently Abled Persons are exempted from the payment of application.
- Authority will issue TNPSC Admit Card 2017 2018 to conduct written test and personal interview.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply online only through the official website. Candidates need to register online through main portal http://www.tnpscexams.net from 27th April 2017 to 26th May 2017 till 11.59 P.M.
For More information you can click on the link given below: