TNAU Recruitment 2017. TNAU Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Online- 129 Junior Assistant & Typist Posts. Tamil Nadu Agricultural University has Invites Application for Junior Assistant & Typist Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–27th September, 2017.
- Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) Recruitment–129 Junior Assistant & Typist Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.jat.tnausms.in Tamil Nadu Agricultural University has published a jobs notification for Junior Assistant & Typist Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Online mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Junior Assistant & Typist Posts- 129 Vacancies.
TNAU Recruitment 2017:
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 27th September, 2017.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 31th October, 2017.
TNAU Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 129 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Junior Assistant & Typist – 129 Posts||Scale pay Rs.5200-20200 + Rs.2400/- GP||Minimum Degree acquired after passing +2 (in anyone of the stream) with Computer knowledge and minimum 5 years of experience (Casual / Contractual / Temporary basis) in any University, Government or Public Sector Institutions and Must have passed the Government Technical Examinations in Typewriting|
- 30 Years (Relaxation in age for SC/ST/OBC candidates Piz Check the Advt.
- Rs.750/- For general & OBC (Rs.500/- SC/ST/PWD).
- Check the Advt
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply online only through the official website. All eligible and interested candidates are required to apply www.jat.tnausms.in website online form from 27/09/2017 to 31/10/2017 and After submission of online application take a print out of the online Application Form along with relevant certificates should be send to the The Registrar, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore – 641003
For More information you can click on the link given below: