PNRD Recruitment 2017. PNRD Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Online- 3787 Accredited Engineer/ Gaon Panchayat Coordinator and Other Posts. Panchayat And Rural Development Department has Invites Application for Accredited Engineer/ Gaon Panchayat Coordinator and Other Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–14 August, 2017.
- Panchayat And Rural Development Department (PNRD) Recruitment–3787 Accredited Engineer/ Gaon Panchayat Coordinator and Other Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.rural.assam.gov.in Panchayat And Rural Development Department has published a jobs notification for Accredited Engineer/ Gaon Panchayat Coordinator and Other Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Online mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Panchayat And Rural Development Department (PNRD) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Accredited Engineer/ Gaon Panchayat Coordinator and Other Posts- 3787 Vacancies.
PNRD Recruitment 2017:
- Assam has a very strong historical background of local self government. The villages in Assam had a strong Panchayat in different names or forms since long past. Assam was one of the pioneer States in India to enact Panchayat Act and establish Panchayati Raj in the State when the Assam Rural Panchayat Act, 1948 was passed. This Act was amended and replaced by the Assam Panchayat Act, 1959, the Assam Panchayati Raj Act, 1972, the Assam Panchayati Raj Act, 1986 and finally the Assam Panchayat Act, 1994 which incorporated the provisions of the 73rd Amendment Act, 1992 of the Constitution of India. The Assam Panchayat Act,1994 received the assent of the Governor on the 22nd April 1994 and elections were held in October 1996, for establishing a three-tier Panchayati Raj system in the State at the village, intermediate and district level.
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 14th August, 2017.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 31st August, 2017.
PNRD Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 3787 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Accredited Engineer/ Gaon Panchayat Coordinator and Other – 3787 Posts
||Accredited Engineer: 18,000Rs
Gram Rozgar Sahayak, Computer Assistant, Account Assistant: 8,400Rs.
District MIS Manager (MGNREGA): 25,000Rs.
Gaon Panchayat Coordinator: 9,500Rs
Block MIS Manager (PMAY-G): 10,000Rs.
|To apply for this job you need to have the following required qualifications.
Accredited Engineer: Diploma in Civil Engineering.
Gram Rozgar Sahayak, Computer Assistant, Account Assistant: HSSLC Passed in relevant Stream.
District MIS Manager (MGNREGA): MCA/ BCA with Experience.
Gaon Panchayat Coordinator: BCom.
Block MIS Manager (PMAY-G): BCA/ BCIT/ PGDCA with experience.
- Minimum age: – 21 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years as on 01/01/2017.
- Check the Advt.
- Candidates will be selected based on the performance on the written test and the interview.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply online only through the official website. Open the Official website, www.pnrdjobs.in.
- Then click on the Notification 2017.
- Read all the information carefully.
- Then Hit on Apply Online.
- Fill complete details and upload a Photo and also Signature.
- Submit the Application form.