DGHS Recruitment 2017. DGHS Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Offline- 140 Medical Officer Posts. Directorate General Of Health Services has Invites Application for Medical Officer Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–25th August, 2017.
- Directorate General Of Health Services (DGHS) Recruitment–140 Medical Officer Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.health.delhigovt.nic.in Directorate General Of Health Services has published a jobs notification for Medical Officer Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Offline mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Directorate General Of Health Services (DGHS) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Medical Officer Posts- 140 Vacancies.
DGHS Recruitment 2017:
- Health & Family Welfare Department of Govt. of NCT of Delhi has tremendous health care responsibilities. The department caters to health needs of nearly 160 lakh population of the ever-growing metropolis and also has to share the burden of migratory as well as floating population from neighbouring states which constitute nearly 33% of total intake at major hospitals in Delhi. The department plays a significant role and is committed to provide health care facilities to the people of Delhi.
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 20th August, 2017.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 11th September, 2017.
DGHS Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 140 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Medical Officer – 140 Posts||The selected candidates will get a good pay from the Directorate General of Health Services, New Delhi.||A retired government medical officer having a valid registration certificate with Delhi Medical Council can apply for this post.|
- Maximum age limit – 65 Years.
- For details regarding Application fee for applying the DGHS 140 Medical Officer, refer the DGHS Medical Officer Vacancy 2017 Notification in the below section.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply offline only through the official website. Visit the official website www.delhi.gov.in
- Check for the link “Walk-in Interview drive for medical officers” on the home page.
- Click that link and download the notification. Or, you can get the DGHS Recruitment Notification in the below section.
- Read the DGHS notification carefully.
- If you’re eligible, go down in the DGHS official recruitment notification.
- You will get the application form.
- Fill the required fields with the specific information.
- Verify the details and attend the walk in interview on the mentioned dates.
Postal Address/Venue of Interview:
- Health and Family Welfare Department
9th Level, A-Wing, IP Extension,
Delhi Secretariat, Delhi – 110002.
For More information you can click on the link given below: