SSCKKR Recruitment 2017. SSCKKR Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Online- 42 Scientific Assistant / Technical Suptd & Market Intelligence Inspector etc. Posts. Staff Selection Commission Karnataka Kerala Region has Invites Application for Scientific Assistant / Technical Suptd & Market Intelligence Inspector etc. Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–25th August, 2017.
- Staff Selection Commission Karnataka Kerala Region (SSCKKR) Recruitment–42 Scientific Assistant / Technical Suptd & Market Intelligence Inspector etc. Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.ssckkr.kar.nic.inStaff Selection Commission Karnataka Kerala Region has published a jobs notification for Scientific Assistant / Technical Suptd & Market Intelligence Inspector etc. Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Online mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Staff Selection Commission Karnataka Kerala Region (SSCKKR) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Scientific Assistant / Technical Suptd & Market Intelligence Inspector etc. Posts- 42 Vacancies.
SSCKKR Recruitment 2017:
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 25th August, 2017.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 24th September, 2017.
SSCKKR Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 42 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Scientific Assistant / Technical Suptd & Market Intelligence Inspector etc. – 42 Posts||Scale pay Rs.9,300 to Rs.1,12,800/- Per Month.||Aspirants should have passed the Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics / Mechanical with Two years experience in related field or Diploma / Degree in Electronics Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / 10th Pass and Industrial Training Institute Certificate in subjects relating to Civil Engineering / 12th class pass or equivalent qualification from recognized Board or University as the desired Educational Qualification.|
- The Minimum Age of the Applicant should be 18 Years while Maximum Age has to be 25 Years.
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PH: 10 years
- PH (OBC): 13 years
- PH (SC/ST): 15 years
- Ex-Servicemen ( Unreserved / General):03 Years
- Ex-Servicemen (OBC): 06 years (3 years + 3 years)
- Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST): 08 years (3 years + 5 years)
- The Aspirants have to pay the Application Fee as specified in the Official SSC KKR Notification 2017. As per the Notification, the Stated Application Fee is Rs.100/- for all the contenders but the Women and Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/ Ex-ServiceMan and PWD are exempted from paying the application fee. The Application fee can be paid through SBI Challan / SBI Net banking or through credit/ debit cards of any bank. Fee paid through any other mode will NOT be accepted. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Contenders who had applied or who will apply further for the posts of SSC jobs have to face the Computer Based Examination along with the Personal Interview. The Aspirants are forwarded to the Skill test based on the performance shown in the CBT. So the whole placement process will be decided on the base of the Merit shown in the Computer Based Written Test and the Skill Test. So to get placed in the Organization we insist the Contenders to Work Hard and Crack the Recruitment.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply online only through the official website. At first, We suggest the Contenders, to check the Official Notification of the Staff Selection Commission Kerala Karnataka Region at www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in.
- Search for the Official SSC KKR Notification 2017 / Download it from this article.
- Read all the Requirements carefully./ Go through this post.
- If eligible download the Application Form.
- Fill the Application with all the necessary Information.
- Recheck and Submit the Application Form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Take a print and save it for the further references
For More information you can click on the link given below: