SSA Recruitment 2017. SSA Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Online- 7042 Assistant Teacher Posts. Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan has Invites Application for Assistant Teacher Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–03rd July, 2017.
- Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) Recruitment–7042 Assistant Teacher Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.ssaassam.gov.in Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan has published a jobs notification for Assistant Teacher Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Online mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Assistant Teacher Posts- 7042 Vacancies.
SSA Recruitment 2017:
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 03rd July, 2017.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 15th July, 2017.
SSA Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 7042 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Assistant Teacher – 7042 Posts
||Check the Advt.||Assistant Teacher for Lower Primary School: At least 50% marks in senior/Higher Secondary (or it equivalent) with LP-TET/CTET OR Graduation (From UGC recognized University) with LP – TET/CTET – OR-
Assistant Teacher for Upper Primary School (Social Science): TET/CTET and 2 – years Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name Known) From recognised Institution-OR-
Upper Primary School Assistant Teacher for (Maths & Science): TET/CTET and 2 – years Diploma in Elementary Education (by Whatever name Known ),In Accordance With The NCTE(Recognition Norms And Procedure),Regulations,2002.
- Age Limit Should be between 18 to 43 Years.
- Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan official Notification 2017 for more reference.
- General & OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- and SC/ST Candidates have to pay Rs. 150/- through Indian Postal Order (IPO) in the name of Mission Director, Axom Sarba Siksha Abhiyan Mission, Kahillpara, Guwahati – 19.
- Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of the Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply online only through the official website. Interested and eligible candidates may apply through online mode from SSA Assam website “http://www.ssaassam.gov.in/” from 03-07-2017 to 15-07-2017.
For More information you can click on the link given below: