SMC Recruitment 2017. SMC Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Offline- 2144 Sweeper and Beldar Posts. Surat Municipal Corporation has Invites Application for Sweeper and Beldar Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–21th June, 2017.
- Surat Municipal Corporation (SMC) Recruitment–2144 Sweeper and Beldar Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.suratmunicipal.gov.in Surat Municipal Corporation has published a jobs notification for Sweeper and Beldar Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Offline mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Surat Municipal Corporation (SMC) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Sweeper and Beldar Posts- 2144 Vacancies.
SMC Recruitment 2017:
- This is the official website of Surat Municipal Corporation (SMC). The website provides Information about the various departments, projects, services rendered by Surat Municipal Corporation. The contact details of SMC Offices are also available here.
- Starting Date for Submit Offline Application Form: 21th June, 2017.
- Last Date for Submit Offline Application Form: 28th July, 2017.
SMC Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 2144 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Sweeper and Beldar – 2144 Posts
||Check the Advt.||Candidates should be qualified the 5th, 8th, and 10th Classes from an authorized Institution/ Board.
- Candidates age should be between 18 to 33 years for all posts.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 10/- through Indian Postal Order. Refer the notification for complete details.
- Selection will be based on Practical Test.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply offline only through the official website. ligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format along with copies of educational mark sheets, caste certificates & other necessary documents affixing Rs.5/- (23cm x 10cm) postal stamps on top of the envelope addressed to Office of the Superintendent (Central Office), Room No.75, First floor, Surat Municipal Corporation, Muglisara, Surat on or before 28-07-2017.
Postal Address/Venue of Interview:
- “Surat Mahanagar Seva Sadan”
Gordhandas Chokhawala Marg, Muglisara, Surat – 395003, Gujarat, INDIA
Contact No.: +91-261-2423750 to 2423756, +91-261-2422285 to 2422287
For More information you can click on the link given below: