SER Recruitment 2017. SER Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Offline- 410 Station master and Goods guards Posts. South Eastern Railway has Invites Application for Station master and Goods guards Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–18th July, 2017.
- South Eastern Railway (SER) Recruitment–410 Station master and Goods guards Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in South Eastern Railway has published a jobs notification for Station master and Goods guards Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Offline mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
South Eastern Railway (SER) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Station master and Goods guards Posts- 410 Vacancies.
SER Recruitment 2017:
- The South Eastern Railway (SER) is one of the 17 railway zones in India and Part of Eastern Railways. It is headquartered at Garden Reach, Kolkata, West Bengal, India. It comprises Adra railway division, Chakradharpur railway division, Kharagpur railway division and Ranchi railway division. Now recently it has released the South Eastern Railway Vacancy Notification for 410 Vacancies.
- Starting Date for Submit Offline Application Form: 18th July, 2017.
- Last Date for Submit Offline Application Form: 14th August, 2017.
SER Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 410 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Station master and Goods guards – 410 Posts
||Scale pay Rs.5,200 to Rs. 34,800/- Per Month.||Bachelor Degree from any recognized university or its equivalent Trade /Diploma in Rail Transport & Management, Transport Economics, Multimodal Transport (Containerization) from Institute of Rail Transport, Rail Bhawan, New Delhi.
However, check official notification for complete educational qualification details.
- Maximum age should be 42 years for UR, OBC- 45 Years, SC/ST: 47 Years as on 14.07.2017. Check official notification for more age limit details.
- Check the Advt
- Candidates shortlisted based on Written Exam/Aptitude Test, where the qualified candidates shall be called for Medical Exam.
- Final Selection based on Written Test and Viva Voce.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply offline only through the official website. Visit the Official website of SER which is ser.indianrailways.gov.in and then go to News & Updates Section and then click “Employment Notification”.
- Find the advertisement for “GDCE” and read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and download the application form from Online.
- Fill up the application form correctly and then attach with the necessary documents such as educational qualification certificates, proof of address.etc…
- Check official notification for necessary documents details.
- Finally, send the application form to the given address mentioned below
Postal Address/Venue of Interview:
- South Eastern Railway, 11,
Garden Reach Road,
KOLKATA – 700043
FAX No:(033) 2439 2021
For More information you can click on the link given below: