RRC Recruitment 2017. RRC Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Online- 588 Apprentice Posts. Railway Recruitment Cell has Invites Application for Apprentice Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–18th May, 2017.
- Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Recruitment–588 Apprentice Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.rrcbbs.org.in Railway Recruitment Cell has published a jobs notification for Apprentice Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Online mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Apprentice Posts- 588 Vacancies.
RRC Recruitment 2017:
- Khurda Road Division (covering parts of Orissa and Andhra Pradesh), Sambalpur Division (covering parts of Orissa and Chhattisgarh), Waltair Division/ Visakhapatnam (covering parts of Andhra Pradesh, Orissa and Chhattisgarh), Carriage Repair Workshop, (at Mancheswar, Bhubaneswar), and East Coast Railway Headquarters (at Bhubaneswar).
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 18th May, 2017.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 17th June, 2017.
RRC Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 588 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Apprentice – 588 Posts
||Candidates selected as Act Apprentices for the East Coast Railway Zone will receive the best pay scale as per the norms of the central government.||Postulants must have passed the 10th class exam or its equivalent under 10+2 education system with minimum 50% aggregate marks from a recognized board. Aspirants must also possess National Trade Certificate in the relevant trade.|
- Candidates age limit should between 15 – 24 years as on 17-06-2017. Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST and 03 years for OBc candidates and 10 years for PWD Candidates.
- Rs.100/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates) Nil.
- The merit list will be prepared for the purpose on the basis of taking average of matriculation marks plus ITI (in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done) marks.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply online only through the official website. All candidates are required to apply online only through East Coast Railway Recruitment website www.rrcbbs.org.in from 18.05.2017 to 17.06.2017. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted. During submission of ONLINE application, a Registration number will be issued to each applicant. Candidates are advised to preserve their Registration Number for further stages of recruitment process/correspondence with the RRC.
For More information you can click on the link given below: