RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2017. RRB Bangalore Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Online- 890 Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician Grade III Posts. Railway Recruitment Board has Invites Application for Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician Grade III Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–15th October, 2017.
- Railway Recruitment Board (RRB Bangalore) Recruitment–890 Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician Grade III Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.rrbbnc.gov.in Railway Recruitment Board has published a jobs notification for Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician Grade III Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Online mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB Bangalore) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician Grade III Posts- 890 Vacancies.
RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2017:
- First time in July 1942, as an experimental measure, a Service Commission with a Chairman and two members was established for recruitment of Subordinate Staff on the then North West Railway. The position was reviewed in 1945 and Services Commissions at Bombay, Calcutta, Madras and Lucknow were set up under Railway Board. These Commissions were introduced with two fold functions of recruiting class III staff and also tender advice to General Managers for dealing with appeals from subordinate staff on disciplinary matters.
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 15th October, 2017.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 01st December, 2017.
RRB Bangalore Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 890 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician Grade III – 890 Posts||Scale pay Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- Along with Grade Pay of Rs. 1700/- per month.||Candidates should be qualified the 10+ and Diploma (Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ and Automobile Engineering) from an authorized Institution/ Board.|
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 28 years.
- Unreserved category and OBC category Rs-100/-
- Reserved Category-00.
- Written Examination
- Documents Verification.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply online only through the official website. Firstly, you must have to log on to the official portal of Railway Recruitment Board Bangalore that is www.rrbbnc.gov.in.
- On the homepage go to the notification section and find out the RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2017
- After that hit the relevant link and open it in the next tab.
- Then, you must read the official notification for eligibility criteria very carefully before applying for the given recruitment.
- Now, enter all the asked details in the application form without making any mistake.
- Attach all the required credentials with the application form.
- Now, Upload the recent photograph & signature on the registration form.
- Then, submit the application form by hitting the submit tab option.
- Remit the application Charges.
- Finally, take the print out copy of the RRB Bangalore application Form & keep it safe for further use.
For More information you can click on the link given below: