RPF Recruitment 2017. RPF Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Online- 18,000 Constable Posts. Railway Protection Force has Invites Application for Constable Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–11th August, 2017.
- Railway Protection Force (RPF) Recruitment–18,000 Constable Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.indianrailways.gov.in Railway Protection Force has published a jobs notification for Constable Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Online mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Railway Protection Force (RPF) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Constable Posts- 18,000 Vacancies.
RPF Recruitment 2017:
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: Update Soon.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: Update Soon.
RPF Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 18,000Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Constable – 18,000Posts||Check the official notification regarding the Constable pay scale.||Applicants must be completed 10th class or its equivalent from any recognized institution or university with minimum qualifying marks.
Kindly refer the official website to know more about the educational qualification details.
- Applicants age limit minimum age 18 years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 years.
- Refer the official notification for the application fee details.
- The applicants are short listed based on the following tests conducted by the Railway department,
- Written Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply online only through the official website. At first, go to the official website www.indianrailways.gov.in
- After that, check for the RPF Recruitment in New posts.
- Download the Official notification and read it carefully.
- See if you meet the eligibility criteria.
- If so, then Click on the Apply Online link.
- Now, fill the application form without any error.
- Then, upload a scanned copy of photograph and signature and click on submit.
- Finally, take a copy of the application form for future use.
For More information you can click on the link given below: