RCF Recruitment 2017. RCF Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Online- 10 Boiler Operator Grade-III Posts. Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers has Invites Application for Boiler Operator Grade-III Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–26th May, 2017.
- Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers (RCF) Recruitment–10 Boiler Operator Grade-III Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.rcfltd.com Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers has published a jobs notification for Boiler Operator Grade-III Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Offline mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers (RCF) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Boiler Operator Grade-III Posts- 10 Vacancies.
RCF Recruitment 2017:
- Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF) a Government of India Undertaking is a leading fertilizer and chemical manufacturing company with about 80% of its equity held by the Government of India. It has two operating units, one at Trombay in Mumbai and the other at Thal, Raigad district, about 100 KM from Mumbai. Government of India has accorded “Mini-Ratna” status to RCF.
- Last Date for Submit Offline Application Form: 09th June, 2017.
RCF Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 10 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Boiler Operator Grade-III – 10 Posts||Scale pay Rs. 8650-19000/-||Aspirant interested in RCF Boiler Operator Vacancy 2017 should have SSC and Candidate having degree in boiler attendant Competency certificate.|
- Lower age limit: 18 years
- Upper age limit: 30 years for General, 35 years for SC/ST and 33 years for OBC
- Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- for General & Other Reserved candidates (Except SC/ ST category) through State Bank of India (Bank challan download from the official www.rcfltd.com) in favour of ‘Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited’) Account No. 32376431341.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written test.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply offline only through the official website. Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format along with Challan & self attested copies of educational qualification, mark lists, experience, Boiler Attendant Competency certificate, proof of date of birth and relevant documents to the Assistant General Manager (HR), Room No. 06, Ground floor, Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers (RCF) Limited, Administrative Building, Chembur, Mumbai – 400 074 on or before 09-06-2017.
Postal Address/Venue of Interview:
- Administrative Building,
Mahul Road, Chembur,
Phone- 022-2552 2000
For More information you can click on the link given below: