PJTSAU Recruitment 2017. PJTSAU Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Online- 230 Assistant Professor Posts. Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University has Invites Application for Assistant Professor Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–19th August, 2017.
- Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU) Recruitment–230 Assistant Professor Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.pjtsau.ac.in Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University has published a jobs notification for Assistant Professor Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Online mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Assistant Professor Posts- 230 Vacancies.
PJTSAU Recruitment 2017:
- Prof. Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU) named in honour and memory of Professor Jayashankar, an eminent educationist and an ardent Telangana ideologue is the only Farm University of Telangana state which came into being in the event of the bifurcation from Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University , the only farm university for erstwhile United State of Andhra Pradesh.
- The state of Telangana was born on June 2nd 2014, as per the notification of Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act.2014 and the Prof.
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 21th August, 2017.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 20th September, 2017.
- Last date to submit the hard Copy: 29th September, 2017.
PJTSAU Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 230 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Assistant Professor – 230 Posts
||Scale pay Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100 Per Month.||Candidates who are willing to apply they must have A Four years Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture /Horticulture/ CABM from any State Agricultural University/Central Agricultural University/Central University with Agriculture Faculty/ICAR Deemed University. and A Master’s degree in the subject (discipline) concerned with atleast 55% marks or its equivalent grade from any State Agricultural University/Central Agricultural University/ Central University with Agriculture Faculty/ICAR Deemed University are eligible to apply.|
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- MAximum Age: 35 Years.
- Candidates willing to apply for these posts must pay the application fee as per category. So applicants who are belonging to the General/OBC they must Pay the application fee of Rs.1500/-. While Other categories should Pay of Rs.750/-.
- Applicants who had applied for the PJTSAU Recruitment 2017 they need to face a recruitment process. So as per notifications, you will undergo for a Written Test Interview as a part of the selection process.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply online only through the official website. First of all willing candidates visit official website i.e., www.pjtsau.ac.in
- On home page check for the PJTSAU Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Then read the official recruitment notification.
- If you are eligible then Fill the application form before the last date.
- Upload all required documents.
- Pay the application fee as per category.
- Take a copy of the application form for future use.
- And Send the application form to the below given postal address before the 29-09-2017.
For More information you can click on the link given below: