PHHC Recruitment 2017. PHHC Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Online- 86 stenographer grade-IIIPosts. Punjab Haryana high Court has Invites Application for stenographer grade-IIIPosts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–10th May, 2017.
- Punjab Haryana high Court (PHHC) Recruitment–86 stenographer grade-IIIPosts. Jobs Vacancies at www.sssc.gov.in Punjab Haryana high Court has published a jobs notification for stenographer grade-IIIVacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Online mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Punjab Haryana high Court (PHHC) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification stenographer grade-IIIPosts- 86 Vacancies.
PHHC Recruitment 2017:
- Society for Centralized Recruitment of staff in Subordinate Courts under Punjab and Haryana High Court, is to conduct recruitment for the post of Clerk, Stenographer Grade III and Driver on the behalf of District and Sessions Judges of the States of Punjab, Haryana and UT Chandigarh.
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 15th May, 2017.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 12th June, 2017.
PHHC Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 86 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||stenographer grade-III– 86 Posts||Scale pay Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month.||Aspirants who wanted to participate for stenographer grade-III should have bachelor of arts / science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university.|
- 18 to 42 years as on 1st January 2017 and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC.
- Applicants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through Challan.
- General/ Reserved categories of other state for Male: Rs. 1000/-
- General/ Reserved categories of other state for Female: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/BC/EXM Haryana state for Male: Rs 250/-
- SC/ ST/BC/EXM Haryana state for Female: Rs 125/-
- Applicants Hall Ticket 2017 will be issued to conduct the Written Examination and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply online only through the official website. Applicants may apply online through official website of High Court of Punjab and Haryana at Chandigarh www.sssc.gov.in from 15th May 2017 to 12th June 2017 for step I and up to 15th June 2017 for step – II.
For More information you can click on the link given below: