PGCIL Recruitment 2017. PGCIL Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Online- 20 Diploma Trainee Posts. Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. has Invites Application for Diploma Trainee Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–19th July, 2017.
- Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. (PGCIL) Recruitment–20 Diploma Trainee Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.powergridindia.com Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. has published a jobs notification for Diploma Trainee Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Online mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. (PGCIL) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Diploma Trainee Posts- 20 Vacancies.
PGCIL Recruitment 2017:
POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED (POWERGRID), the Central Transmission Utility (CTU), is engaged in Bulk Power transmission.Keeping pace with changing business environment, POWERGRID had set its Vision and aligned its mission and objectives as a vanguard of foresight.
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 21th JuJuly, 2017.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 10th August, 2017.
PGCIL Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 20 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Diploma Trainee – 20 Posts||Scale pay Pay : Rs. 16000-35500/-||Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for GEN/OBC(NCL) candidates & Pass Marks for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates.|
- Maximum age limit is 27 years For Diploma Trainee as on 10.08.2017
- For SC/ST Candidates 05 years, For OBC Candidates 03 years & PWD Candidates 10 years
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- through Online by using Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or available eWallet. SC/ST/Pwd and Ex-servicemen are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Selection will be based on Written Test & Computer Based Test.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply online only through the official website. Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.powergridindia.com from 21.07.2017 to 10.08.2017 till 23.59 hours. thereafter website link will be disabled.