OSSSC Recruitment 2017. OSSSC Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Online- 815 Junior Clerk Posts. Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission has Invites Application for Junior Clerk Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–01st August, 2017.
- Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) Recruitment–815 Junior Clerk Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.osssc.gov.in Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission has published a jobs notification for Junior Clerk Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Online mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Junior Clerk Posts- 815 Vacancies.
OSSSC Recruitment 2017:
- The Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission was setup in accordance with the Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection (Dist. Cadre) Rules-2012, vide G.A Department Notification No.10069/Gen. dt.30.04.2012, which was published in the Extraordinary Odisha Gazette bearing Notification No.961 dt.14.05.2012. The Government in General Administration Department have entrusted this Commission with the responsibility of conducting recruitment examinations for district cadre Group-C Civil posts under 24 Departments of Government Vide Notification No. 4417/Gen dt.18.02.2013. The Commission which became functional with effect from 14th May, 2012 has been functioning in its own building at Block No.3 & 5, Unit-I, Bhubaneswar since 4th May 2013.
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 01st August, 2017.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 08th September, 2017.
OSSSC Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 815 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Junior Clerk – 815 Posts||Scale pay Rs.5200/- -Rs.20200/- With Grade Pay Rs.1900/-||The candidates should have completed Higher Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or its equivalent from a recognized board or university with Knowledge in Basic Computer Skills. For Posts wise eligibility criteria details refer official notification.|
- Applicants who are applying for this post should not be less than 18 years and not more than 32 years as on 01-04-2017. However, the upper age-limit is relaxable as per government rules for different categories.
- Rs.100/- for Unreserved Category & No Fee for SC, ST & PWD category candidates. The Application fee should be pay through Online mode during filling Online Application Form. The Online Payment using Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card (OR) Bank Challan.
- Eligible candidates will have to take a Written Test followed by Practical Skill Test conducted by OSSSC.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply online only through the official website. The candidates who fit the eligibility criteria can apply online only through the official website of the OSSSC, www.osssc.gov.in between 01-08-2017 to 08-09-2017. Before applying online, all candidates are advised to go through detailed instructions given in the official notification. After successful submission takes a print out of application form for future reference. The application procedure has been segregated into simple steps mentioned below:
For More information you can click on the link given below: