OPSC Recruitment 2017. OPSC Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Online- 119 Lecturer Posts. Odisha Public Service Commission has Invites Application for Lecturer Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–25-04-2017.
- Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment–119 Lecturer Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.opsconline.gov.in Odisha Public Service Commission has published a jobs notification for Lecturer Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Online mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Lecturer Posts- 119 Vacancies.
OPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 09th May, 2017.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 08th June, 2017.
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 13th June, 2017.
OPSC Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 119 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|Lecturer – 119 Posts
Anthropology: 08 Posts.
Botany: 08 Posts.
Commerce: 30 Posts.
Economics: 08 Posts.
English: 24 Posts.
Mathematics: 08 Posts.
Odia: 24 Posts.
Political Science: 08 Posts.
Sociology: 01 Post.
|Scale pay Rs. 15,600-39,100/-Rs- 6,000/-||Candidates should possess Master’s Degree in the concerned subject from a recognised University with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade with a 2nd class in the Bachelors Degree with NET/ SLET/ SET Qualification.|
- Candidates age limit should be between 21 – 33 years as on 01-01-2017 (i.e candidates should be born between 02-01-1984 and not later than 01-01-1996). Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should pay Rs. 200/- to be deposited at any branch of State Bank of India using Online Challan (pay-in slip). No Fee for SC/ ST candidates of Odisha & PWD candidates.
- Candidates will be selected based on career assessment & viva voce.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply online only through the official website. Eligible candidates may apply online through website www.opsc.gov.in from 09-05-2017 to 08-06-2017 till 11:59 P.M. & send printout of the filled online application duly signed along with required certificates & documents, fee in an envelope super scribed as the “Application for Lecturer in ————-” by speed/ registered post to the Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K Parija Road, Buxi Bazar, Cuttack-753 001 on or before 20-06-2017 till 05:00 P.M. (Online)
For More information you can click on the link given below: