OFSDS Recruitment 2017. OFSDS Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Online- 07 Application Developer, Program Developer & Data Analysists etc. Posts. Odisha Forestry Sector Development Society has Invites Application for Application Developer, Program Developer & Data Analysists etc. Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–10th May, 2017.
- Odisha Forestry Sector Development Society (OFSDS) Recruitment–07 Application Developer, Program Developer & Data Analysists etc. Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.ofsds.in Odisha Forestry Sector Development Society has published a jobs notification for Application Developer, Program Developer & Data Analysists etc. Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Online mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Odisha Forestry Sector Development Society (OFSDS) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Application Developer, Program Developer & Data Analysists etc. Posts- 07 Vacancies.
OFSDS Recruitment 2017:
- The Government of Odisha in the Forest and Environment Department is mandated to conserve the existing forests, to restore the degraded forests and to arrest the land degradation and also to enhance the capacity of the local people for higher income generation, thereby improving the livelihood for forest dwellers and other forest dependent communities.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 20th May, 2017.
OFSDS Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 07 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|Application Developer, Program Developer & Data Analysists etc. – 07 Posts
Application Developer 2 Post.
Program Developer 2 Post.
Data Analysists 2 Post.
System Manger/ Administrator 1 Post.
|Pay Scale: Rs. 25000-60000/- Per Month.
Pay Scale: Rs. 25000-60000/- Per Month.
Pay Scale: Rs. 25000-50000/- Per Month.
Pay Scale: Rs. 50000/- Per Month.
|B.E / B.Tech in Computer Science / IT / Bachelor degree in Engineering / Science with MCA / PGDCA with certain year of Experience in relevant field, Post wise details refer notification.|
- General candidates should have age between 18 – 35 years as on 20.05.2017. Relaxations or reservation shall be given as per existing rules and regulations.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply online only through the official website. Online applications will be accepted through the website www.ofsds.in up to 20.05.2017. After submitted once, candidates are not required to send anymore paper applications to the OFSDP, Bhubaneswar.
For More information you can click on the link given below: