OFB Recruitment 2017. OFB Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Online- 4110 Semi Skilled Workman) & Labour Posts. Ordnance Factory Board has Invites Application for Semi Skilled Workman) & Labour Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–29th May, 2017.
- Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) Recruitment–4110 Semi Skilled Workman) & Labour Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.ofb.gov.in Ordnance Factory Board has published a jobs notification for Semi Skilled Workman) & Labour Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Online mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Semi Skilled Workman) & Labour Posts- 4110 Vacancies.
OFB Recruitment 2017:
- The Indian Ordnance Factories organisation – a family of 41 Ordnance Factories under the aegis of its corporate headquarters Ordnance Factory Board, Kolkata – possesses the unique distinction of over 200 years experience in defence production. We are engaged in production, testing, logistics, research, development and marketing of a comprehensive product range in the area of land, sea and air systems.
- The patronage we receive both in India and abroad speaks of our quality of products and services. Undoubtedly, we are the force behind armed forces.
- Indian Ordnance Factories is the oldest and largest industrial setup which functions under the Department of Defence Production of the Ministry of Defence. The ordnance factories form an integrated base for indigenous production of defence hardware and equipment, with the primary objective of self reliance in equipping the armed forces with state of the art battlefield equipments.
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 29th May, 2017.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 19th June, 2017.
OFB Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 4110 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Semi Skilled Workman) & Labour – 4110 Posts
||Pay Band-1 (Rs.5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 1800 (pre-revised),
Entry Level Pay in 7th CPC 18000
|There are thousand of candidates interested in OFB Recruitment 2017 2018 project. Candidate interested in Semi Skilled Workman should have Matriculation and National Trade Certificate (NTC)/National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) issued by National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT).|
- The lower and upper age cutoff date is 19th June 2017 for this OFB vacancy.
- Lower age limit: 18 years
- Upper age limit: 32 years for General, 35 years for OBC, 37 years for SC/ST and 42 years for PWD
- Applicants are required to pay a fee of Rs.50/- as application fees will be directed to the payment gateway and may pay by cash in any branch of SBI through the SBI challan which can be generated and downloaded from the website. SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen (eligible for reservation) / Physically Handicapped / Women/ Ex-Trade Apprentice of Ordnance Factories only are exempted from payment of fee.
- Authority will release OFB Admit Card 2017 to conduct Written Test & Trade Test (Practical).
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply online only through the official website. Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.ofb.gov.in from 29-05-2017 to 19-06-2017.
For More information you can click on the link given below: