NTRO Recruitment 2017. NTRO Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Online- 99 Technical Assistant Posts. National Technical Research Organisation has Invites Application for Technical Assistant Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–10th July, 2017.
- National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO) Recruitment–99 Technical Assistant Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.ntro.gov.in National Technical Research Organisation has published a jobs notification for Technical Assistant Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Online mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Technical Assistant Posts- 99 Vacancies.
NTRO Recruitment 2017:
- About: The National Technical Research Group (NTRO) is a specialized intelligence bureau under the National Security Advisor in the Prime Minister’s Office, India. It was established in 2004. It also involves National Institute of Cryptology Research and Development (NICRD), which is first of its kind in Asia.Now, recently it has released the official NTRO Jobs Notification for the 99 vacant post for Technical Asst posts.
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 15th July, 2017.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 04th August, 2017.
NTRO Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 99 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Technical Assistant – 99 Posts
Technical Assistant (Electronics) – 60
Technical Assistant (Computer) – 39
|Scale pay Rs. 35,400-1,12,400/- + Grade Pay Rs.. 4,200/-)||Technical Assistant (Electronics) – Bachelors Degree in Science with Mathematics or Physics as one of the subjects from a recognised University; or Three years Diploma in Engineering or Technology in Electronics/Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Telecommunication from a recognized Institute; or Diploma/Technical Proficiency Certificate in Engineering or Technology in Electronics/Communication/ Electronics & Communication/Telecommunication/ Electronics & Telecommunication awarded by the Armed Forces; and Having working knowledge of computer
Technical Assistant (Computer) – Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Mathematics or Physics as one of the subjects from a recognized University; or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Application from a recognized University or Institute; or Three years Diploma in Engineering or Technology in Computer/Computer Science/Computer Technology/Computer Science & Information Technology/ Information Technology from a recognized Institute; or Diploma/Technical Proficiency Certificate in Computer/Computer Science, Computer Technology/Computer Science & Information Technology information Technology awarded by the Armed Forces; and Having Working Knowledge of computer
- Contenders should possess below age limit to work for Central Government as per NTRO Recruitment 2017 Maximum Age 30 years.
- For more Details about Application Fee, Applicants can look at the Official Advertisement of NTRO Vacancies 2017 provided below in this article.
- Online Exam, Interview
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply online only through the official website. First of all, Visit the official website ntrorectt.in
- Search for the NTRO Recruitment Notification link.
- Click on the provided link to apply online.
- Enter the required details.
- Upload the scanned photocopy and signature.
- Moreover, Upload the required educational qualification certificates.
- Pay the application fee if applicable.
- Submit the application form and take the printout of it for further reference.
For More information you can click on the link given below: