NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2017. NIT Jamshedpur Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Offline- 123 Assistant Professor Posts. National Institute of Technology has Invites Application for Assistant Professor Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–03rd October, 2017.
- National Institute of Technology (NIT Jamshedpur) Recruitment–123 Assistant Professor Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.nitjsr.ac.in National Institute of Technology has published a jobs notification for Assistant Professor Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Offline mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
National Institute of Technology (NIT Jamshedpur) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Assistant Professor Posts- 123 Vacancies.
NIT Jamshedpur Recruitment 2017:
- Starting Date for Submit Offline Application Form: 03rd October, 2017.
- Last Date for Submit Offline Application Form: 24th November, 2017.
NIT Jamshedpur Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 123 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Assistant Professor – 123 Posts
UR: 57 Posts
OBC (NCL): 38 Posts
SC: 17 Posts
ST: 11 Posts
|Scale pay Rs.15,600 – 39,100 with AGP Rs.6000/-||Candidates should have done Ph.d
B.Tech. or any equivalent degree/ MCA and/ or M.Tech. or any equivalent degree, in relevant discipline.
- Candidates maximum age limit should be 35 years as on the last date of receipt of application. Age relaxation is admissible as per GOI rules.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.1500/- for UR and OBC candidates through Demand Draft in favour of Director, NIT Jamshedpur payable at Jamshedpur. No fee for SC/ ST & PWD categories and employees/ teachers of NIT Jamshedpur (Note: Please write Applicant Name/ Post/ Department applied for on the back of Demand Draft).
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply offline only through the official website. Candidates visit the official website that is www.nitjsr.ac.in on or before 24th October 2017.
Postal Address/Venue of Interview:
- Adityapur, District Seraikela Kharsawan,
Phone: 0657 237 3728
For More information you can click on the link given below: