NIOT Recruitment 2017. NIOT Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Online- 203 Project Scientists/ Project Scientific Assistants & Project Technicians etc. Posts. National Institute of Ocean Technology has Invites Application for Project Scientists/ Project Scientific Assistants & Project Technicians etc. Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–01st October, 2017.
- National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT) Recruitment–203 Project Scientists/ Project Scientific Assistants & Project Technicians etc. Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.niot.res.in National Institute of Ocean Technology has published a jobs notification for Project Scientists/ Project Scientific Assistants & Project Technicians etc. Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Online mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Project Scientists/ Project Scientific Assistants & Project Technicians etc. Posts- 203 Vacancies.
NIOT Recruitment 2017:
- The National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT) was established in November 1993 as an autonomous society under the Ministry of Earth Sciences, Government of India. NIOT is managed by a Governing Council and the Director is the head of the Institute.
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 01st October, 2017.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 30th October, 2017.
NIOT Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 203 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Project Scientists/ Project Scientific Assistants & Project Technicians etc. – 203 Posts
||Scale pay Rs. 24,000 to -65000/-||Project Scientist-II (Mechanical) – Bachelor’s degree in engineering or Technology in Mechanical / Production/ / Aeronautical / Automobile/ Naval Architecture/Ocean Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University / Institute with at least first class not less than 60% marks. ii) Minimum three years experience in R&D, industry and/or the area of work as per the job requirement.|
- Minimum- 28 & maximum- 40 years.
- No Application Fee
- National Institute of Ocean Technology Chennai is going to conduct some recruitment tests as part of the selection rounds through which they are going to estimate the performance and the capacity of an individual. So applicants have to remember that they will be called for the Written Test and Personal interview through call letter on the scheduled date and the aspirants need to attend and clear the initial rounds to get passed on to the final level.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply online only through the official website. Log on to NIOT Careers Page at official website to www.niot.res.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out ofNIOTRecruitment 2017 online application form
For More information you can click on the link given below: