NIELIT Recruitment 2017. NIELIT Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Online- 340 scientist “B” and scientific / technical assistant “A” Posts. National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology has Invites Application for scientist “B” and scientific / technical assistant “A” Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–27th July, 2017.
- National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) Recruitment–340 scientist “B” and scientific / technical assistant “A” Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.nielit.gov.in National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology has published a jobs notification for scientist “B” and scientific / technical assistant “A” Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Online mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification scientist “B” and scientific / technical assistant “A” Posts- 340 Vacancies.
NIELIT Recruitment 2017:
- National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT),(erstwhile DOEACC Society), an Autonomous Scientific Society under the administrative control of Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MoE&IT), Government of India, was set up to carry out Human Resource Development and related activities in the area of Information, Electronics & Communications Technology (IECT).
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 28th July, 2017.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 28th August, 2017.
NIELIT Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 340 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||scientist “B” and scientific / technical assistant “A” – 340 Posts
||(Rs.56100- 177500)||Interested applicants should holds Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in concern Engineering field from recognized University for NIELIT Jobs 2017. Participants should have passed with 60% Marks in their Graduation and Post Graduation. Candidates must check more details about NIELIT Educational Qualifications through NIELIT Recruitment Notification 2017.|
- Candidates should have upper age limit as 30 years for NIELIT Recruitment 2017. Age Relaxation for NIELIT Scientist-‘B’ Bharti 2017 will be applicable as on 28.08.2017. Other categorized participants can check their age relaxation for posts of Scientist and Scientific/ Technical Assistant as given here.
- SC/ ST-05 years
- OBC-03 years
- PWD-10 years
- PWD (SC/ ST)-15 years
- PWD (OBC)-13 years
- Central Civilian Govt. employees-05 years
- General and all other participants should be needed to pay Rs. 800/- as their Registration Fee for NIELIT Bharti 2017. SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female applicants must not be needed to deposit any Registration Fee for NIELIT Technical Assistant Jobs 2017. Registration Fee will be accepted through Online Payment by using application software only.
- Check the Advt
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply online only through the official website. Participants who are going to apply online for NIELIT Scientist Jobs 2017 should check Application Process as mention here :
- At First, applicants can visit to Official Website of NIELIT.
- Candidates should click on NIELIT Recruitment Advertisement 2017 Link.
- Participants must read Notification carefully.
- Applicants should fill NIELIT Online Form with correct information.
- You must uploaded your scanned images of passport size photo & relevant documents in Online Registration Form.
- Applicants should also uploaded scanned picture of their signature in Online Form.
- Recheck your Registration Form.
- Candidates should click on Submit button.
- Then you should make the online payment of Rs. 800/- as their Application Fee.
- Applicants can submit NIELIT Registration Form from 28.07.2017 to 28.08.2017.
For More information you can click on the link given below: