NIA Recruitment 2017. NIA Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Offline- 39 Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector Posts. National Investigation Agency has Invites Application for Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–01st September, 2017.
- National Investigation Agency (NIA) Recruitment–39 Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.nia.gov.in National Investigation Agency has published a jobs notification for Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Offline mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
National Investigation Agency (NIA) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector Posts- 39 Vacancies.
NIA Recruitment 2017:
- Over the past several years, India has been the victim of large scale terrorism sponsored from across the borders. There have been innumerable incidents of terrorist attacks, not only in the militancy and insurgency affected areas and areas affected by Left Wing Extremism, but also in the form of terrorist attacks and bomb blasts, etc., in various parts of the hinterland and major cities, etc. A large number of such incidents are found to have complex inter-State and international linkages, and possible connection with other activities like the smuggling of arms and drugs, pushing in and circulation of fake Indian currency, infiltration from across the borders, etc. keeping all these in view, it was felt that there was a need for setting up of an Agency at the Central level for investigation of offences related to terrorism and certain other Acts, which have national ramifications. Several experts and Committees, including the Administrative Reforms commission in its Report, had made recommendations for establishing such an Agency.
- Starting Date for Submit Offline Application Form: 01st September, 2017.
- Last Date for Submit Offline Application Form: 30th September, 2017.
NIA Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 39 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector – 39 Posts
Sub Inspector: 28
Assistant Sub Inspector: 11
|SI: Rs.9,300 to Rs.34,800/- Per Month.
ASI: Rs.5,200 to Rs.20,200/- Per Month.
|Candidates have to remember that they should have the Minimum Education Qualification for the post they are applying as per the specifications in Recruitment notification. National Investigation Agency has stated that candidates should have done their Graduation degree or its equivalent as the Educational Qualification.|
- It is also mentioned in the NIA SI ASI Recruitment Advertisement that the Age of applicants should not exceed 56 Years. Candidates have to satisfy the Age criteria. And to get the Age Relaxation information check the NIA Recruitment Advertisement which we have attached at the end of the article.
- There is no application fee.
- Selection is purely based on the candidate’s certificate, achievements, and also personal interview/ Test.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply offline only through the official website. At First, Willing and Interested Contenders are requested to visit the Official site of National Investigation Agency at www.nia.gov.in.
- Explore for the NIA SI ASI Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Go through the Details given in the notification.
- If suitable download the application Form.
- Fill the Form with all the true details.
- Recheck and Send the Application Form to the following address on or before the last date.
Postal Address/Venue of Interview:
- The DIG(Adm), NIA HO,
7th Floor, NDCC Building,
Jai Singh Road,
New Delhi – 110001.
For More information you can click on the link given below: