NHAI Recruitment 2017. NHAI Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Offline- 170 Young professional (Technical) Posts. National Highways Authority of India has Invites Application for Young professional (Technical) Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–05th October, 2017.
- National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) Recruitment–170 Young professional (Technical) Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.nhai.org National Highways Authority of India has published a jobs notification for Young professional (Technical) Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Offlime mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Young professional (Technical) Posts- 170 Vacancies.
NHAI Recruitment 2017:
- The National Highways Authority of India was constituted by an act of Parliament, the National Highways Authority of India Act,1988. It is responsible for the development, maintenance and management of National Highways entrusted to it and for matters connected or incidental thereto. The Authority was operationalised in Feb, 1995.
- Starting Date for Submit Offline Application Form: 05th October, 2017.
- Last Date for Submit Offline Application Form: 28th October, 2017.
NHAI Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 170 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Young professional (Technical) – 170 Posts||Scale pay Rs 60000/- Per Month||Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute/University.
However, check official notification for complete qualification.
- Maximum 32 years as on 28th October 2017.
- Check the Advt
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply offline only through the official website. Interested Candidates may appear for Interview along with prescribed application form and all the original documents/certificates such as mark sheets/experience certificate, in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, VALID GATE Score Card & A set of self-attested copies of each of such documents and a recent passport size photograph at the time of Interview.
For More information you can click on the link given below: