NFR Recruitment 2017. NFR Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Online- 75 Para Medical Staff Posts. Northeast Frontier Railway has Invites Application for Para Medical Staff Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–13th September, 2017.
- Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) Recruitment–75 Para Medical Staff Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in Northeast Frontier Railway has published a jobs notification for Para Medical Staff Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Online mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Para Medical Staff Posts- 75 Vacancies.
NFR Recruitment 2017:
- Northeast Frontier Railway has Five Divisions namely, Tinsukia, Lumding, Rangiya, Alipurduar & Katihar & at field level these Divisions are directly responsible for Train operations and reports to General Manager. Each of these Divisions is headed by Divisional Railway Manager, a Senior Administrative Grade officer of the rank of Joint Secretary to Government of India.
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 13th September, 2017.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 10th October, 2017.
NFR Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 75 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Para Medical Staff – 75 Posts||Rs. 10,850/- Per Month
Rs. 21,190/ Per Month
|The candidates should possess Graduate or Post Graduate Degree from any of the repugnant university.|
- As per rules of Northeast Frontier Railway department.
- Those candidates want to enroll in Northeast Frontier Railway Para Medical Staff examination they need to pay fees as per rules of authority.
- The candidate will select based on the Wali-in-Interview.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply online only through the official website. Visit the official website www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Search for the advertisement link and open it.
- Read the complete details given in the notification.
- Now log out the page.
- Fill the details in the application form in a prescribed format.
- Also, attach the required documents along with the application or resume.
- Finally, attend the interview on 10 October 2017.
For More information you can click on the link given below: