Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017. Naval Dockyard Mumbai Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Online- 111 Electronic Fitter/ GT Fitter & Computer Fitter etc. Posts. Naval Dockyard Mumbai has Invites Application for Electronic Fitter/ GT Fitter & Computer Fitter etc. Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–03rd September, 2017.
- Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment–111 Electronic Fitter/ GT Fitter & Computer Fitter etc. Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.indiannavy.nic.in Naval Dockyard Mumbai has published a jobs notification for Electronic Fitter/ GT Fitter & Computer Fitter etc. Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Online mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Electronic Fitter/ GT Fitter & Computer Fitter etc. Posts- 111 Vacancies.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017:
- The purpose of this website is to provide information and news about the Indian Navy to the general public. All information on this site is meant to inform public at large and may be distributed or copied unless otherwise specified. However, display and due acknowledgement / credit of appropriate nature is requested from the end user, as and when the information published on Indian Navy Website is used.
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 04th September, 2017.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 22th September, 2017.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 111 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Electronic Fitter/ GT Fitter & Computer Fitter etc. – 111 Posts
||Applicants can refer the official notification.||As per Apprentices Act-1961 read in conjunction with Rule 7A of Apprenticeship Rules 1992 the minimum educational qualification for person to undergo apprenticeship training in optional (Non Designated) trade shall be eighth class pass from a recognised school. Further, the candidate should have passed relevant ITI/trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT (SCVT or any other authority specified through Gazette Notification of Ministry of Labour & Employment / Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, with duration as per the Apprentice Act, 1961) and should possess the qualification as on the closing date of application.|
- Candidate’s Age Limit Should be Between 14 to 21 years. The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through Naval Dockyard Mumbai official Notification 2017 for more reference.
- Refer Notification.
- Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Skill Test
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply online only through the official website. Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
- Log on to Naval Dockyard Mumbai Careers Page at official website to www.bhartiseva.com
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a print out of Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017 online application form
For More information you can click on the link given below: