NABARD Recruitment 2017. NABARD Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Online- 91 Assistant Manager Posts. National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has Invites Application for Assistant Manager Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–19th June, 2017.
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) Recruitment–91 Assistant Manager Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.nabard.org National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has published a jobs notification for Assistant Manager Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Online mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Assistant Manager Posts- 91 Vacancies.
NABARD Recruitment 2017:
- Promote sustainable and equitable agriculture and rural prosperity through effective credit.
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 19th June, 2017.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 10th July, 2017.
NABARD Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 91 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Assistant Manager – 91 Posts
||Selected candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs.28150/- p.m. in the
scale of 28150-1550(4) -34350-1750(7) – 46600 –EB – 1750(4)- 53600-2000(1)-55600
applicable to Officers in Grade ‘A’ and they will be eligible for Dearness Allowance,
Local Compensatory Allowance, House Rent Allowance, and Grade Allowance as per
rules in force from time to time. At present, initial monthly gross emoluments are
|Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Economics / Agriculture / Horticulture / Veterinary Sciences / Animal Husbandry / Fisheries Science / Forestry /
Environmental Science / Environmental Engineering / Hydrology / Applied Hydrology or Geology / Applied Geology / BE / B.Tech in Food Processing / Food Technology from a recognized University or P.G. Diploma in Management / full time MBA degree from institutions recognized by GOI / UGC with Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- 21 to 30 Years (Relaxation in age for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt guidelines).
- Rs.800/- for General & OBC Category (Rs.150/- (Intimation charges) for SC/ST/PWD).
- Check the Advt.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply online only through the official website. All eligible and interested candidates are required to apply www.nabard.org website online form from 19/06/2017 to 10/07/2017.
For More information you can click on the link given below: