MSU Recruitment 2017. MSU Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Online- 296 Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor Posts. Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda has Invites Application for Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–01-04-2017.
- Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda (MSU) Recruitment–296 Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.msubaroda.ac.in Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda has published a jobs notification for Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Online mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda (MSU) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor Posts- 296 Vacancies.
MSU Recruitment 2017:
- India’s internationally renowned The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda (1949) has blossomed from the Baroda College (1881) which is one of the oldest centres of learning in western India. MSU is the only state University with a residential, unitary character having English as sole medium of instruction with more than 1200 well-qualified faculty members and 1500 administrative staff to facilitate the learning of more than 35000 students having cosmopolitan life on campus. The rich legacy of the University is crowned by the names of stalwarts like Nobel Laureate Dr. Venkatraman Ramakrishnan, Shri Aurobindo, Bharat Ratna Acharya Vinoba Bhave, Gyanpith awardee Shri Rajendra Shah, Dr. I. G. Patel, Lord Bhikhu Parekh, Shri Sam Pitroda, Prof. K. G. Subramanyan and many more.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 03th May, 2017.
- Last Date for Receipt Of Hard Copy Application Form: 12th May, 2017.
MSU Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 296 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor – 296 Posts
Professor: 79 Posts.
Associate Professor: 90 Posts.
Assistant Professor: 127 Posts.
Associate Professor and its
Assistant Professors /Assistant Director
Editor /Research Officer
Polytechnic Lecturer with
M.E. or Ph.D
Polytechnic Lecturer without
M.E. or Ph.D
|Candidates should be an Eminent Scholar with Ph.D. qualification(s) in the Concerned/ Allied/ Relevant Discipline and Published Work of High Quality actively engaged in Research with evidence of Published Work with a Minimum of 10 Publications as Books and/ or Research/ Policy Papers for S.No-1, Good Academic Record with a Ph.D. Degree in the Concerned/ Allied/ Relevant Discipline, Master’s Degree with at least 55% Marks (or an Equivalent Grade in a Point Scale wherever Grading System is followed). Grade Point which is on a Scale of Seven, following mechanism shall be refereed to ascertain Equivalent Marks in Percentage for S.No-2, Good Academic Record with at least 55% Marks (or an Equivalent Grade in a Point Scale wherever Grading System is followed) at the Master’s Degree Level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an Equivalent Degree from an Recognized Foreign University for S.No-3 Posts with adequate experience for Faculty of Arts, Sciences, Commerce, Law, Family & -Community Sciences, Social Work and Psychology disciplines. For more information refer the Notification.|
- Chik the Advt.
- Applicants required to pay Rs.1500/- (Rs. 375/- for SC/ ST Candidates) by using Credit/ Debit Card or Net Banking only.
- Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in Interview.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply online only through the official website Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.msubaroda.ac.in on or before 03-05-2017 till 06.00 PM & send one hard copy of the application along with all self attested testimonials, certificates and all supporting documents relating to Academic Performance Indicators (API) on or before 12-05-2017.