MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2017. MPPKVVCL Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Online- 245 Line Attendant Posts. Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshtera Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited has Invites Application for Line Attendant Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–05th July, 2017.
- Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshtera Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL) Recruitment–245 Line Attendant Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.mpwz.co.in Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshtera Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited has published a jobs notification for Line Attendant Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Online mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshtera Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Line Attendant Posts- 245 Vacancies.
MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2017:
- The Government of Madhya Pradesh vide order dated 1stJuly, 02 has incorporated Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited as a wholly owned Government of Madhya Pradesh Corporations under the Companies Act, 1956 to undertake activities of distribution and retail supply for and on behalf of Madhya Pradesh State Electricity Board in the areas covered by the Commissionaires of Indore and Ujjain.
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 05th July, 2017.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 25th July, 2017.
MPPKVVCL Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 245 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Line Attendant – 245 Posts
||Scale pay Rs. 14000/- per month||Those candidate who are applying for MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Recruitment they should have passed 10th, ITI in Lineman/ Wireman Trade or equivalent from a recognized Institute.|
- Candidate’s minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 40 years for Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshtera Line Attendant Vacancy. Age relaxation in upper age limit is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST/ OBC & Ex-Service man candidate.
- Candidates should pay Rs. 1000/- for Unreserved/ OBC candidates of MP domicile of all categories and Rs. 800/- for SC/ ST Candidates, Fee can be pay through M.P.Online Kiosk.
- Candidates will be selected based on Online test, Merit, Experience & Physical test.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply online only through the official website. Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.mponline.gov.in from 05-07-2017 to 25-07-2017 till Midnight.
For More information you can click on the link given below: