MP Police Recruitment 2017. MP Police Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Online- 611 Sub Inspector/ Platoon Commander Posts. Madhya Pradesh Police has Invites Application for Sub Inspector/ Platoon Commander Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–01st August, 2017.
- Madhya Pradesh Police (MP Police) Recruitment–611 Sub Inspector/ Platoon Commander Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.mppolice.gov.in Madhya Pradesh Police has published a jobs notification for Sub Inspector/ Platoon Commander Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Online mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Madhya Pradesh Police (MP Police) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Sub Inspector/ Platoon Commander Posts- 611 Vacancies.
MP Police Recruitment 2017:
- Madhya Pradesh, in its present form, came Click Here Madhya Pradesh Map (www.mpinfo.org) into existence on August 1,2000 following its bifurcation to create a new state of Chhattisgarh.Reorganization of states led to the formation of state of M. P. on 1.11.1956 comprising of the erstwhile central province of Bhopal, Madhya Bharat & Vindhya Pradesh.
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 01st August, 2017.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 31st August, 2017.
MP Police Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 611 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Sub Inspector/ Platoon Commander – 611 Posts||Scale pay Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 34,800/- Grade Pay 3,400/-||Candidates should be qualified the Graduation Degree or Diploma in the related discipline from an authorized University/ Institution.|
- minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years.
- General Category : Candidate should have pay application fee of Rs. 700/- for first paper and Rs. 500/- for second paper.
- SC/ ST/ OBC Category : Candidate should have pay application fee of Rs. 300/- for first paper and Rs. 250/- for second paper.
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis for following rounds:-
- Written Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply online only through the official website. At first, eligible and interested candidates have to visit the official website of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board at www.vyapam.nic.in.
- Homepage will appear
- On the home page search for Recruitment tab.
- After that click on the MP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 Notification link/ Download directly from this article.
- Read the official notification carefully/ Go through the details given on this page.
- If you are eligible for the mentioned posts then click on Apply Online link.
- Fill the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board Recruitment 2017 application form with all the required and exact details.
- Send to the officials
- Download it
- Take a print out for further use
For More information you can click on the link given below: