MMRC Recruitment 2017. MMRC Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Online- 206 Station Controller/ Junior Engineer & Technician Supervisory Posts. Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation has Invites Application for Station Controller/ Junior Engineer & Technician Supervisory Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–05th October, 2017.
- Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation (MMRC) Recruitment–206 Station Controller/ Junior Engineer & Technician Supervisory Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.metrorailnagpur.com Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation has published a jobs notification for Station Controller/ Junior Engineer & Technician Supervisory Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Online/Offline mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation (MMRC) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Station Controller/ Junior Engineer & Technician Supervisory Posts- 206 Vacancies.
MMRC Recruitment 2017:
- To create an energy efficient Metro Rail System of International standard which will enhance the quality of life of the citizens of Nagpur and be instrumental in the overall development of the city by making it more vibrant & attractive and utilize the full potential of ‘Green Energy’ in the form of Solar, Wind, etc.,
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 10th October, 2017.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 11th November, 2017.
MMRC Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 206 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Station Controller/ Junior Engineer & Technician Supervisory – 206 Posts
||Scale pay Rs.8,000 to Rs.30,770/- Per Month.||Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation, Interested Candidates should have done Diploma, Engineering Degree and ITI.|
- 18 to 28 Years.
- For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs.400/-
- For All Other Candidates (PH/ST/SC/women) Application Fee is – Rs.150/-
- Selection of the students will be based on their performance in Online Test and Medical Test.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply online only through the official website. Visit Official Website Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation at www.metrorailnagpur.com
- Check the MMRC Recruitment 2017 Notification For 206 Station Controller, JE, Technician and other Vacancies.
- If eligible, download the Application.
- Fill the Application in Prescribed manner.
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately for each post and pay the application fee for each post.
- Recheck and Submit the online Application Form before the last date.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Take printouts of application.
For More information you can click on the link given below: