MDU Recruitment 2017. MDU Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Offline- 92 Peon Posts. Maharshi Dayanand University has Invites Application for Peon Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–05th June, 2017.
- Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU) Recruitment–92 Peon Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.mdurohtak.ac.in Maharshi Dayanand University has published a jobs notification for Peon Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Offline mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Peon Posts- 92 Vacancies.
MDU Recruitment 2017:
- Maharshi Dayanand University, ab initio established as Rohtak University, Rohtak, came into existence by an Act No. 25 of 1975 of the Haryana Legislative Assembly in 1976 with the objective to promote inter-disciplinary higher education and research in the fields of environmental, ecological and life sciences. It was rechristened as Maharshi Dayanand University in 1977 after the name of a great visionary and social reformer, Maharshi Dayanand. It had a unitary and residential character in its nascent stage, but became an affiliating University in November 1978. The University secured the recognition of University Grants Commission – the higher education regulatory body of India – for central Govt.
- Last Date for Submit Offline Application Form: 20th June, 2017.
MDU Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 92 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Peon – 92 Posts||Salary – Rs.4440-7440 + Grade pay of Rs.1300/-||Candidates should have Passed Middle Standard.|
- Minimum- 18 & maximum- 40 years.
- Applicants required to pay Rs.30/- in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of Finance Officer, M.D. University, Rohtak. ESM and PWD candidates of only Haryana State are exempted from application fee.
- Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, Academic Record, Experience and interview.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply offline only through the official website. Eligible candidates can send their applications in the prescribed format along with self attested copies of testimonials of each examination of the required/ concerned course to the Assistant Registrar, Establishment (Non Teaching), M.D.University, Rohtak – 124001 on or before 20-06-2017 by 05:00 PM.
Postal Address/Venue of Interview:
- Assistant Registrar,
For More information you can click on the link given below: