Mayurbhanj District Office Recruitment 2017. Mayurbhanj District Office Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Offline- 105 Teaching & Non Teaching Staff Posts. has Invites Application for Teaching & Non Teaching Staff Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–03rd May, 2017.
- Mayurbhanj District Office Recruitment–105 Teaching & Non Teaching Staff Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.mayurbhanj.nic.in Mayurbhanj District Office has published a jobs notification for Teaching & Non Teaching Staff Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Offline mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Mayurbhanj District Office Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Teaching & Non Teaching Staff Posts- 105 Vacancies.
Mayurbhanj District Office Recruitment 2017:
- Mayurbhanj is a land locked district with a total geographical area of 10418 Sq.km. and is situated in the Northern boundary of the state with district headquarters at Baripada. The district is bounded in the North-East by Midnapure district of West Bengal, Singhbhum district of Jharkhand in the North-west, Baleshwar district in the South-East and by Kendujhar in the South-West. More than 39 % of total geographical area (4049 Sq.Km.) is covered with forest and hills.
- Starting Date For Application form: 09th June, 2017.
- Last Date for Submit Offline Application Form: 03rd June, 2017.
Mayurbhanj District Office Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 105 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|Teaching & Non Teaching Staff – 105 Posts
Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Arts- 21 Post.
Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Science (PCM) – 10 Post.
Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Science (CBZ) – 13 Post.
Sanskrit Teacher – 12 Post.
Hindi Teacher – 12 Post.
PET – 12 Post.
Junior Clerk-cum-DEO – 13 Post.
Peon – 12 Post.
Rs. 9,300/- Per Month.
Rs. 9,300 with Grade Pay Rs. 5,200/- Per Month
Rs. 5,200/- Per Month
Rs. 4,750/- Per Month
|7th Pass / +2 or its equivalent / Bachelor Degree in Arts / Commerce / Science / B.A / B.Ed / with 50% Marks and two School subjects as honours Elective / Pass / Optional from recognized university, Post wise details refer notification.|
- Minimum- 21 & maximum- 32 years.
- Applying Candidates must pay the application fee through IPO/ Demand Draft from any bank.
- SC/ ST Aspirants: No fee
- General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- Candidates will be selected for these positions will be based on Test conducted by the Mayurbhanj District Office. Participants those who are qualified in the 1st round they only called for the next rounds.
- Written Test.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply online only through the official website. All eligible and interested candidates have to apply in prescribed format as given in the Notification and duly filled application form along with relevant certificates should be send to The District Welfare Officer, Mayurbhanj, Murgabadi, Bhanjpur Post, Mayurbhanj Dist., Pin -757002 on or before 03/06/2017.
Postal Address/Venue of Interview:
- The District Welfare Officer,
MayurBhanj, At: Murgabadi,
P.O: Bhanjpur, Dist: Mayurbhanj, Odisha, PIN-757 002.