Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017. Maharashtra Police Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Online- 650 Police Sub Inspector Posts. Maharashtra Police has Invites Application for Police Sub Inspector Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–03rd October, 2017.
- Maharashtra Police (Maharashtra Police) Recruitment–650 Police Sub Inspector Posts. Jobs Vacancies at mahapolice.gov.in Maharashtra Police has published a jobs notification for Police Sub Inspector Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Online mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Maharashtra Police (Maharashtra Police) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Police Sub Inspector Posts- 650 Vacancies.
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017:
- Maharashtra is the 3rd biggest state in India and as per the police force, it has the biggest police force in the Country. The Headquarter of Maharashtra Police is located at Mumbai, and it encloses with 35 District police units and 10 Commiserates. Maharashtra police is governed under the guidance of Director General (DG) of Police.
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 03rd October, 2017.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 17th October, 2017.
Maharashtra Police Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 650 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Police Sub Inspector – 650 Posts||Scale pay Rs. 9300/- to 34800/- + 4300/- GP||Apply for Maha police SI jobs, applicants must have passed certificate of 12th class and graduation from a recognized institution.|
- Minimum- 19 & maximum- 31 years.
- For General: Rs 524/-
- For SC/ST: 324/-.
- Selection will make bases on the written examination, PET and Interview. First of all they invite to written exam.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply online only through the official website. First of all, access the official portal mahapolice.gov.in
- Or click on the Maha SI Recruitment in news section
- And select the Apply online link for filling Maharashtra Police Application Form.
- After filling correct details in the application form.
- Submit application form and save it
- At last, Take print out of form for further references.
For More information you can click on the link given below: