LSBA Recruitment 2017. LSBA Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Online- 85 State Consultant, State Finance Manager, District Coordinator etc Posts. Lohiya Swachh Bihar Abhiyan has Invites Application for State Consultant, State Finance Manager, District Coordinator etc Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–03rd June, 2017.
- Lohiya Swachh Bihar Abhiyan (LSBA) Recruitment–85 State Consultant, State Finance Manager, District Coordinator etc Posts. Jobs Vacancies at jobs.lsbabihar.com Lohiya Swachh Bihar Abhiyan has published a jobs notification for State Consultant, State Finance Manager, District Coordinator etc Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Online mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Lohiya Swachh Bihar Abhiyan (LSBA) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification State Consultant, State Finance Manager, District Coordinator etc Posts- 85 Vacancies.
LSBA Recruitment 2017:
- Bihar Rural Livelihood Promotion Soceity (BRLPS) is implementing Swachh Bharat Mission-Gramin (SBM-G) and Lohiya Swachh Yojana (LSY) under Lohiya Swachh Bihar Abhiyan (LSBA) with a mission to make Bihar Open Defecation Free (ODF) by 2nd October 2019. The objective is to achieve ODF in all 534 blocks of Bihar and secure sanitation and health for all. LSBA aims to achieve Open Defecation Free Bihar by improving the cleanliness index of rural areas with special focus on Behavioral Change Communication (BCC) among the community members.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 17th June, 2017.
LSBA Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 85 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||State Consultant, State Finance Manager, District Coordinator etc – 85 Posts||Scale pay Rs. 30,000 to -55,000/-||Candidates should possess Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma in Human Resource Management/ Business Administration/ Rural Management/ Social Work/ Rural Development or Public Health from a recognised institute with minimum 5 years’ post qualification experience in the area of Capacity Building and Training and Development in field of Public Health/ WASH / Social / Rural Development projects for S.No-1, Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma in Mass Communication/ Business Administration/ Rural Management/ Social Work or Rural Development from a recognized institute with minimum 5 years’ post qualification experience in Advertising/ Media Industry with experience in Social Media Communication or in a similar capacity and role in Developmental Social Sector Project/s for S.No-2, Graduation in Engineering with a specialization in Computer science or Information Technology OR Post Graduate in Social Work/ MBA / Rural Management / Rural Development /Public Policy/ Statistics or Actuarial sciences (Recognised by The Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI)), Operation Research from recognized institute. Should have minimum 5 years of relevant post qualification experience for S.No-3, Post Graduation Degree in Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, Civil Engineering, Agriculture, Rural Development, Urban Planning and Development from a recognized institute with minimum 5 years’ post-qualification experience in Designing, Planning and Implementing Solid And Liquid Waste Management Systems and Processes including Collection, Treatment, Recycle And Safe Disposal for S.No-4 Posts with adequate experience. For more information refer the notification.|
- Chik the Advt.
- Applicants required to pay Rs. 500/- for UR/ BC/ EBC, and Rs. 200/- for SC/ ST and Differently Abled (PH) candidates who are domicile of Bihar. Application fee has to be paid online only while registering.
- Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in Test.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply online only through the official website. Eligible candidates can apply online through the website https://jobs.lsbabihar.com on or before 17-06-2017.
For More information you can click on the link given below: