Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017. Lok Sabha Secretariat Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Online- 31 Junior Clerk Posts. Lok Sabha Secretariat has Invites Application for Junior Clerk Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–10th July, 2017.
- Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment–31 Junior Clerk Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.loksabha.nic.in Lok Sabha Secretariat has published a jobs notification for Junior Clerk Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Online mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Junior Clerk Posts- 31 Vacancies.
Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017:
- Lok Sabha is composed of representatives of the people chosen by direct election on the basis of the adult suffrage. The maximum strength of the House envisaged by the Constitution is 552, which is made up by election of upto 530 members to represent the States, upto 20 members to represent the Union Territories and not more than two members of the Anglo-Indian Community to be nominated by the Hon’ble President, if, in his/her opinion, that community is not adequately represented in the House.
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 10th July, 2017.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 09th August, 2017.
Lok Sabha Secretariat Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 31 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Junior Clerk – 31 Posts||Scale pay Rs.5200-20200 + Rs.2400/- GP||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university and a minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute in English/Hindi stream. Preference will be given to persons having typing speed of 40 words per minute both in English and Hindi.|
- 27 Years (Relaxation in age for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt guidelines).
- Candidates Application Fee is – Nil.
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the examination as per the following scheme: Preliminary Examination:General Knowledge & Current Affairs – 50 marks – 50 Minutes, Main Examination: Essay, Letter and Grammar – 100 marks – 2 hours, Typing test at 40 w.p.m. in English/Hindi – 100 marks – 10 minutes
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply online only through the official website. Eligible applicants are required to apply online only under the link Recruitment → Apply Online. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Before applying, the applicants are advised to thoroughly go through this advertisement to ensure that she/he fulfils all the eligibility conditions for the post. The admission of candidates at all stages of examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.