LMRC Recruitment 2017. LMRC Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Online- 420 Assistant Engineer/ Junior Engineer Posts. Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Limited has Invites Application for Assistant Engineer/ Junior Engineer Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–23rd August, 2017.
- Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Limited (LMRC) Recruitment–420 Assistant Engineer/ Junior Engineer Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.lmrcl.com Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Limited has published a jobs notification for Assistant Engineer/ Junior Engineer Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Online mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Limited (LMRC) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Assistant Engineer/ Junior Engineer Posts- 420 Vacancies.
LMRC Recruitment 2017:
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: Upcoming in, 2017.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: Upcoming in, 2017.
LMRC Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 420 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Assistant Engineer/ Junior Engineer – 420 Posts||Assistant Engineer (AE) – Rs. 20600 to 46500.
Junior Engineer (JE) – Rs. 13500 to 25520.
Account Assistant:- Rs. 10170 to 18500.
|Candidates must complete four years Bachelor of Technology or Bachelor of Engineering or Three years Engineering Diploma with the required branch from a UGC recognized and AICTE approved government university/ deemed university / private university. Applicants to know the more information about education qualification visits the official website.|
- Minimum Age – 21 Years.
- Maximum Age – 30 Years.
- Candidates need to pay the application fee as per the category.
- R & OBC (including Ex-servicemen) candidates are required to pay a Non-refundable fee of Rs 400/- for each post (exclusive of bank charges plus service tax) and
- SC/ST candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs 150/- for each post.
- Selection Board of The Lucknow Metro Railway Corporation will be conducted the written examination and Medical Test will be shortlisted for selected candidates. Who got selected for both rounds they will get the job.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply online only through the official website. Candidates must go to the official website of the organization that is www.lmrcl.com. Search for the LMRC Advertisement link 2017 and click on the link. After that applicant should read the instruction. Now fill the online application will full details as per guidelines. And upload the relevant documents, passport size photo, and signature. Applicants can pay the application fee as per organization norms. Finally, click on the submit button on or before the last date. Download and take the hard copy of the application for future reference.
For More information you can click on the link given below: