KPCL Recruitment 2017. KPCL Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Online- 348 Assistant Engineer/Junior Engineer & Chemist etc Posts. Karnataka Power Corporation Limited has Invites Application for Assistant Engineer/Junior Engineer & Chemist etc Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–17th July, 2017.
- Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL) Recruitment–348 Assistant Engineer/Junior Engineer & Chemist etc Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.karnatakapower.com Karnataka Power Corporation Limited has published a jobs notification for Assistant Engineer/Junior Engineer & Chemist etc Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Online mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Assistant Engineer/Junior Engineer & Chemist etc Posts- 348 Vacancies.
KPCL Recruitment 2017:
- The gears of enterprise in Karnataka powered nascent industrial activity as early as the year 1800, when the first sugar unit was set up. In 1902, Karnataka recorded another “mega watt sized project” – Asia’s first Hydro Electric Power Station in Shivanasamudram, on the banks of river Cauvery. In fact, Karnataka’s pioneering spirit in the field of power has been translated into several major milestones. Karnataka was the first to embark on Alternating current, when Bengaluru City’s lighting scheme was completed.
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 19th July, 2017.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 18th August, 2017.
KPCL Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 348 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Assistant Engineer/Junior Engineer & Chemist etc – 348 Posts
||Scale pay Rs. 19055-43995/- | Rs. 16355-41855/-||Aspirant interested in KPCL Assistant Engineer Notification 2017 should have degree in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical/ Instrumentation Technology Engineering from a recognized University. Candidate interested in KPCL Junior Engineer Notification 2017 should have 3 years diploma in Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering.|
- SC/ST: 18 – 40 years
- OBC: 18 – 38 years
- Genera Merit: 18 – 35 years
- Ex-Servicemen: 18 – 45 years
- General / OBC / Open Category: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/ST: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only).
- Authority will issue KPCL Admit Card 2017 to conduct written test
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply online only through the official website. Karnataka Power Corporation Limited placed apply online form link at official website i,e. www.karnatakapower.com. Use this form online from 19-July-2017 to 18-Aug-2017.
For More information you can click on the link given below: