KP Police Recruitment 2017. KP Police Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Offline- 884 Civic Volunteers/ Driver Posts. Kolkata Police has Invites Application for Civic Volunteers/ Driver Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–30th August, 2017.
- Kolkata Police (KP Police) Recruitment–884 Civic Volunteers/ Driver Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.kolkatapolice.gov.in Kolkata Police has published a jobs notification for Civic Volunteers/ Driver Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Offline mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Kolkata Police (KP Police) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Civic Volunteers/ Driver Posts- 884 Vacancies.
KP Police Recruitment 2017:
- The Kolkata Police Force is one of the three presidency police forces of the Indian state of West Bengal. Kolkata Police has the task of policing the metropolitan area of Kolkata (formerly Calcutta), India, as defined under the Calcutta Police Act, 1866 and the Calcutta Suburban Police Act,1866. The primary functions of the forces are maintaining law and order in the city, traffic management, prevention and detection of crime and co-ordinating various citizen-centric services for the people of Kolkata.
- Last Date for Submit Offline Application Form: 07th September, 2017.
KP Police Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 884 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Civic Volunteers/ Driver – 884 Posts
Driver: 300 Posts
Civic Volunteers: 584 Posts
|Scale pay Rs. 11,500/- per month For Driver Posts||Candidates should possess Class-VIII from a recognized School. Preference would be given to the applicants who have done well in sports and have experience as NCC Cadet / Boy Scouts / NSS Guide / Civil Defence Volunteers etc for Post No. 1, Class VIII Pass from a recognized School. Must possess valid Transport License (candidates having heavy license will be preferred) for post No. 2.|
- Candidates age limit should be 20 to 40 Years For Posts No. 01 & 21 to 40 Years For Posts No. 02.
- No application fee.
- Candidates will be selected based on Test/ Interview (For Civic Volunteers) & Medical Exam, Driving Test, Interview (For Driver).
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply offline only through the official website. Interested candidates may Send their Application Form to the following Address on before 07th Sep. 2017.
Postal Address/Venue of Interview:
Interview Board for Selection of Contractual Driver
(HQF/RF/SB/EB & SCO),
Office of the Assistant Commissioner of Police (HQF)
18, Lalbazar Street,
For More information you can click on the link given below: