KDCCB Recruitment 2017. KDCCB Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Online- 62 Staff Assistants / Clerks Posts. Kurnool District Co-operative Central Bank has Invites Application for Staff Assistants / Clerks Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–15th July, 2017.
- Kurnool District Co-operative Central Bank (KDCCB) Recruitment–62 Staff Assistants / Clerks Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.kurnooldccb.com Kurnool District Co-operative Central Bank has published a jobs notification for Staff Assistants / Clerks Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Online mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Kurnool District Co-operative Central Bank (KDCCB) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Staff Assistants / Clerks Posts- 62 Vacancies.
KDCCB Recruitment 2017:
- The District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd., Kurnool was established on date 08th February 1919 at Kurnool District. The Bank is serving the agriculture credit needs of farmers from last 98 years. Now recently it has released the Kurnool DCC Bank Recruitment Notification for 62 vacancies.
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 15th July, 2017.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 01th August, 2017.
KDCCB Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 62 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Staff Assistants / Clerks – 62 Posts||Scale pay Rs. 18412/- per month||Candidates interested in Kurnool DCCB Recruitment 2017 2018 should be a Graduate person and Knowledge of English and proficiency in local language (Telugu) is essential.|
- Date to calculate cutoff age is 1st June 2017
- Lower age condition: 18 years
- Upper age limit: 30 years
- SC / ST / PC / EXS Candidates have to Pay Rs.350/- and Rs.600/- for OC/BC Candidates through Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Eligible candidates will be selected based on the performance in online test & interview.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply online only through the official website. The District Co-operative Central Bank Ltd., Kurnool has provided KDCCB Bank Recruitment 2017 notification and apply online form link at official website i.e. www.kurnooldccb.com. Use this site to access notification and online application form. Kurnool DCCB job application registration process will remain open from 15-July-2017 to 01-Aug-2017.
For More information you can click on the link given below: