JKHC Recruitment 2017. JKHC Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Offline- 279 Steno Typist, Junior Assistant Posts. Jammu & Kashmir High Court has Invites Application for Steno Typist, Junior Assistant Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–26th May, 2017.
- Jammu & Kashmir High Court (JKHC) Recruitment–279 Steno Typist, Junior Assistant Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.jkhighcourt.nic.in Jammu & Kashmir High Court has published a jobs notification for Steno Typist, Junior Assistant Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Offline mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Jammu & Kashmir High Court (JKHC) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Steno Typist, Junior Assistant Posts- 279 Vacancies.
JKHC Recruitment 2017:
- The full-fledged High Court of Judicature for the Jammu and Kashmir State was established in the year 1928. Prior to the establishment of High Court of Judicature. The Ruler of the State (Maharaja) was the final authority in the administration of justice. The full-fledged High Court of Judicature for the Jammu and Kashmir State was established in the year 1928. Prior to the establishment of High Court of Judicature. The Ruler of the State (Maharaja) was the final authority in the administration of justice. In the year 1889, the British Government asked the then Ruler of the State, Maharaja Partap Singh to appoint a Council and the Judicial member of the Council exercised all the appellate powers both on civil and criminal side. Read More..
- Starting Date for Submit Offline Application Form: 29th May, 2017.
- Last Date for Submit Offline Application Form: 15th June, 2017.
JKHC Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 279 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Steno Typist, Junior Assistant – 279 Posts||Scale pay Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade pay – 2400/- Per Month||Aspirants who decided to join JK High Court Junior Assistant posts should have Graduation from a recognized University, and Six months certificate course in computer application.|
Open Merit candidates: 40 years.
SC/ST/RBA/ALC/OSC candidates: 42years.
Physically Challenged candidates: 42 years.
Ex-Servicemen: 48 years.
Government Service/Contractual employees: 40 years.
- Rs. 200/- (Rupee two hundred only).
- JK High Court admit card 2017 will be issued to conduct the Written Test for Steno Typist, Junior Assistant vacancies, and after Exams candidates will be invited for Interview.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply offline only through the official website. Interested applicants may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents / testimonials, one recent passport size photograph and a bank draft send to the office of Concerned Principal District and Sessions Judge on or before 15.06.2017.
Postal Address/Venue of Interview:
- High Court of Jammu & Kashmir
Near Jehangir Chowk Flyover,
Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir 190001
Phone: 0194 250 6625
For More information you can click on the link given below: