ISR Recruitment 2017. ISR Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Offline- 04 Scientist Posts. Institute of Seismological Research has Invites Application for Scientist Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–10th July, 2017.
- Institute of Seismological Research (ISR) Recruitment–04 Scientist Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.isr.gujarat.gov.in Institute of Seismological Research has published a jobs notification for Scientist Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Offline mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Institute of Seismological Research (ISR) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Scientist Posts- 04 Vacancies.
ISR Recruitment 2017:
- The Institute of Seismological Research (ISR) under the Science and Technology Department, Government of Gujarat is functioning from 2006. ISR is the only institute in india fully dedicated to seismological research and is planned to be developed into a premier international institute in few years time.
- Starting Date for Submit Offline Application Form: 10th July, 2017.
- Last Date for Submit Offline Application Form: 09th August, 2017.
ISR Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 04 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Scientist – 04 Posts||Scale Rs.15600-39100 + Rs.5400/- GP||M.Tech / M.Sc in Geophysics / Geology / Physics with relevant working experience in Seismological Research.|
- Not be over than 32 Years (Relaxation in age for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt guidelines).
- Check the Advt.
- Mere fulfillment of the essential educational qualifications and experience will not vest any right on a candidate for being called for interview. The applications will be short-listed based on academic track record & experience and if necessary written test will be conducted. The decision of the Institute will be final.
- Short listed candidates called for interview will be paid travel allowance limited to sleeper class railway journey from place of residence to Gandhinagar by shortest route, after receipt of a copy of the ticket/PNR number.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply offline only through the official website. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format and sent it to The Administrative Officer, Institute of Seismological Research, Department of Science and Technology, Knowledge Corridor, Near PDPU, Raisan, Gandhinagar , Gujarat- 382009, on or before August 09, 2017.
- 19 Aug. 2017 is last date for those in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh , Mizoram, Manipur , Nagaland , Tripura , Sikkimm, Ladakh division of Jammu and Kashmir State , Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh , Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakashadweep).
- Applications should be neatly typed on thick plain A4 size paper (210 x 297 mm) in the prescribed format given in ISR website.
- A self-addressed post-card with requisite stamp should be sent along with the completed application. Candidates should indicate in this card the Advertisement number and name of the post applied for. The applications will be acknowledged by the institute by returning this card to the candidates after indicating the Registration number allotted to them.
Postal Address/Venue of Interview:
- Institute of Seismological Research,
Knowledge Corridor, Raisan ,
Gandhinagar, Gujarat -382009
Contact no: 079-66739001
For More information you can click on the link given below: