IREL Recruitment 2017. IREL Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Online- 20 Management Trainee Posts. Indian Rare Earths Ltd has Invites Application for Management Trainee Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–03 May, 2017.
- Indian Rare Earths Ltd (IREL) Recruitment–20 Management Trainee Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.irel.co.in Indian Rare Earths Ltd has published a jobs notification for Management Trainee Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Online mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Indian Rare Earths Ltd (IREL) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Management Trainee Posts- 20 Vacancies.
IREL Recruitment 2017:
- On August 18, 1950, Indian Rare Earths Limited(IREL) was incorporated as a private limited company -jointly owned by the Government of India and Government of Travancore, Cochin with the primary intention of taking up commercial scale processing of monazite sand at its first unit namely Rare Earths Division(RED), Aluva, Kerala for the recovery of thorium.
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 03rd May, 2017.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 18th May, 2017.
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Application: 31st May, 2017.
IREL Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 20 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|Management Trainee – 20 Posts
Management Trainee (Tech): 12 Posts.
Management Trainee: 08 Posts.
For the selected candidates the IREL has fixed a pay scale of Rs 16,400 to Rs 40500 per month. It has fixed the best Pay scale for the candidates who got selected in the recruitment.
|Candidates should possess first class full time Bachelors Degree in Engineering/ Technology/ B.Sc. Engineering in the discipline of Mechanical/ Mining/ Chemical/ Mineral/ Electronics & Instrumentation from a recognized University/Institutions approved by AICTE with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in the aggregate of all the Semesters/ years or corresponding CGPA Ratings, where CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or letter grade is awarded its equivalent of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by university/ institute for S.No-1 to 7, Chartered Accountant/Cost Accountant. (CMA) for S.No-8, Post Graduation Degree/ Post Graduation Diploma in MBA/ MSW with specialization in Human Resource Management, Personnel Management, Industrial Relations from reputed & recognized Universities/ Institution approved by AICTE with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in the aggregate of all the Semesters/ years or corresponding CGPA Ratings, where CGPA/ OGPA/ DGPA or letter grade is awarded its equivalent of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by university/ institute for S.No-9 Posts.|
- Candidates upper age should be 28 years as on 31-03-2017. Age relaxation is 5 years in respect of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in respect of OBC-NCL candidates as per rules.
- Applicants required to pay of Rs. 250/- (Candidate will be levied service tax and service charges from their transaction bank as applicable) through online payment by using debit card/credit card/ net banking. No application fees shall be charged from SC, ST, OBC (NCL), PwD, Ex-serviceman and women candidates.
- The Selection process is very simple. As the Aspirants will get the job based on the performance of the candidates in Online written test. Then after an automatic Merit list will be generated to shortlist the candidates. The shortlisted applicants will be called for an Interview. To know more details visit the official website.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply online only through the official website. Eligible candidates can apply online through the www.irel.co.in on or before 18-05-2017 till 24.00 hours & send the hard copy of application duly signed undertaking format generated with print out of application form along with self-certified copies certificates mentioned in the notification & in an envelope should be superscribed as “Advertisement Ref. No. HRM/ MTs/ P/ 2017/ 1 & Post applied for” by Ordinary post to Post Box No. 3076, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 on or before 30-05-2017.