IOCL Recruitment 2017. IOCL Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Online- 14 Engineering Assistant, Technical Attendant Posts. Indian Oil Corporation Limited has Invites Application for Engineering Assistant, Technical Attendant Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–24th May, 2017.
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited Commission (IOCL) Recruitment–14 Engineering Assistant, Technical Attendant Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.iocl.com Indian Oil Corporation Limited Commission has published a jobs notification for Engineering Assistant, Technical Attendant Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Online mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Engineering Assistant, Technical Attendant Posts- 14 Vacancies.
IOCL Recruitment 2017:
- Indian Oil Corporation (IndianOil) is India’s largest commercial enterprise, with a sales turnover of Rs. 3,99,601 crore (US$ 61 billion) and profits of Rs. 10,399 crore (US$ 1,589 million) for the year 2015-16. IndianOil is ranked 161st among the world’s largest corporates (and first among Indian enterprises) in the prestigious Fortune ‘Global 500’ listing for the year 2016.
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form: 24th May, 2017.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 13th June, 2017.
IOCL Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 14 Posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name and Vacancy||Salary||Required Qualification|
|01.||Engineering Assistant, Technical Attendant – 14 Posts
Engineering Assistant: 06.
Technical Attendant : 08.
|Scale pay Rs. 11900/- to 32000/-
Scale pay Rs. 10500/- to 24500/-
|Aspirant interested in IOCL Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2017 2018 project should have 3 years diploma in relevant engineering discipline.|
- Chik the Advt.
- Pay Rs. 100/- as fee charges through Online mode. SC/ST candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Authority will issue IOCL Admit Card 2017 to conduct written test.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply online only through the official website. Aspirant having Diploma in Engineering and satisfying other terms & conditions may be eligible for this post. Application process start at www.iocl.com website online from 24th May 2017 to 13th June 2017.
For More information you can click on the link given below: