IISER Recruitment 2017. IISER Jobs Advertisement Notification Apply Online- 20 Non Teaching Posts. Indian Institute of Science Education and Research has Invites Application for Non Teaching Posts Jobs Career Notification Advertisement Publish on–07-04-2017.
- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Recruitment–20 Non Teaching Posts. Jobs Vacancies at www.iiserbpr.ac.in Indian Institute of Science Education and Research has published a jobs notification for Non Teaching Vacancies. The eligible and interested candidates may send their applications as per format along with all required through Online mode. Other details like Educational Qualification, Salary, Age, Application Fee, Selection Process & How to Apply are given below:
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Recruitment 2017 Jobs Notification Non Teaching Posts- 20 Vacancies.
IISER Recruitment 2017:
- The Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India, has proclaimed Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Berhampur to promote quality education and cutting edge research in basic sciences and to provide a platform for the faculty to engage in high quality education, at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form: 07th May, 2017.
IISER Vacancy Details, Salary & Eligibility Criteria:
Total Number of Vacancy: – 20 Posts
|Non Teaching – 20 Posts
Superintending Engineer: 01 Post.
Deputy Registrar: 01 Post.
Executive Engineer (Civil/Elec.): 01 Post.
Assistant Librarian: 01 Post.
Assistant Registrar: 02 Posts.
Scientific Officer: 02 Posts.
Technical Officer: 01 Post.
Physical Education Trainer: 01 Post.
Junior Superintendent: 01 Post.
ASO cum Transport Manager: 01 Post.
Scientific Assistant: 01 Post.
Lab. Technician: 02 Posts.
Office Assistant (MS): 04 Posts.
|Rs. 8,700/-||Superintending Engineer -> First class degree or equivalent grade in Civil / Electrical Engineering in relevant field from a recognized University /Institute. Minimum 15 years experience.|
- Please Check The Advt.
- Gen & OBC : Rs. 50/- only SC/ST : Exempted.
- Superintending Engineer -> First class degree or equivalent grade in Civil / Electrical Engineering in relevant field from a recognized University /Institute. Minimum 15 years experience.
How to Apply:
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above may apply online only through the official website. lnterested and eligible candidates may visit the lnstitute’s website and submit online applications throught the website http://www.iiserbpr.as.in/vacancies befor 07 May 2017.